My wheels are turning..

My wheels are turning..

travellor
travellor

July 15th, 2012, 2:35 am #1

Hey everyone....I recently purchased both editions of Missing 411 by David Paulides and all I can say is fascinating!! Within theses two books is some really creepy, mystifying, almost unbelievable cases of people gone missing. I know there are others on this board that have also read both editions and so I am asking you, what is your take?? Obviously bigfoot is a player when it comes to several of these disappearances, particularly with the small children. I appreciate Paulides for not directly implying this fact, rather wise on his part really, but there can be no doubting that when several of these children are saying they were taken by bears, they obviously cannot comprehend what they are actually dealing with.
The reaseon I am writing this is that I believe that children may be the way to finally bag one of these suckers. I don't mean real kids, but maybe life-like dolls that would tempt one of these monsters to come out into the open and try to kidnap them. The doll could be wired with a transponder of GPS type device and the hunt is on!! Obviously in several of these cases the kids were taken underground so locating the den or lair of a bigfoot could help to understand just what the hell they are. Just some thoughts that are rolling around in my head. Hope everyone is having a great summer!!

Bill Hall
Bill Hall

July 15th, 2012, 1:54 pm #2

Howdy Travellor,
I agree that there is a connection between children going missing and bigfoot. I have a friend that is a member of the Cherokee Tribe. Years ago, he told me of an incident that happened to him near the Stillwell, OK area. He was four or five years old at that time and lived in the country. He told me that while he was playing outside behind the house, a "bear" walked up to him and picked him up and began to walk towards the tree line. He was not afraid during the incident until he heard his mother screaming. He remembers the creature turning towards where the screams were coming from and being able to see his mother running towards him with a broom in her hands. He was dropped to the ground and the creature ran into the woods.
I asked him why he did not run when he first saw the creature. He said that when first approached, the creature stared at thim with huge, dark eyes. After looking into those eyes, he did not know what to do but he did not feel afraid. His family moved from the area shortly after the incident.

July 15th, 2012, 3:16 pm #3

I have had a few reports over the years that a Monster chased people but IMO they chased after simply because the person was running from them...IMO...if they wanted a person they could easily catch them...of course the reports come from the folks who got away...LOL...some may not have been as fortunate...

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 15th, 2012, 5:17 pm #4

Hey everyone....I recently purchased both editions of Missing 411 by David Paulides and all I can say is fascinating!! Within theses two books is some really creepy, mystifying, almost unbelievable cases of people gone missing. I know there are others on this board that have also read both editions and so I am asking you, what is your take?? Obviously bigfoot is a player when it comes to several of these disappearances, particularly with the small children. I appreciate Paulides for not directly implying this fact, rather wise on his part really, but there can be no doubting that when several of these children are saying they were taken by bears, they obviously cannot comprehend what they are actually dealing with.
The reaseon I am writing this is that I believe that children may be the way to finally bag one of these suckers. I don't mean real kids, but maybe life-like dolls that would tempt one of these monsters to come out into the open and try to kidnap them. The doll could be wired with a transponder of GPS type device and the hunt is on!! Obviously in several of these cases the kids were taken underground so locating the den or lair of a bigfoot could help to understand just what the hell they are. Just some thoughts that are rolling around in my head. Hope everyone is having a great summer!!
I have several theories that involved with many of the disappearences.

I think the author does an excellent job of keeping Bigfoot out of the equation. this perspective is key to getting your attention.

my son is a big 11 year old and as woodswise any 99% of any adult out there. He and an older boy who is 16 have had so many visuals over the past 11 years that we really can't count them. I have watched both boys like a HAWK down there. the older boy is just now getting over alot of skittishness and for years would only hunt close to the cabin. I think alot of it is having so many oddidites. This boy has not mentioned monkees. he has told me what he has seen, felt and heard. His Grandfather has mentioned bigfoot several times and asked me point blank if I think we have them down there, so I am pretty sure the boy has told him more than he has told me.

My boy has also noticed them watching him on several occassions and most of the time when they realize that he has spotted them, they take off either on 2 legs or 4X4. He has told me it has been pretty much 50/50 in that mode. I have also given him orders that whenever he see's one to shoulder his rifle and aim it on it and not to hesitate smoking one with the bullet cetner mass or right in the face. these things know what a rifle is and they will get the hell out of dodge whenever a rifle is brought to shoulder. He also has been in situations where 2-3 of them have been around him and he is familiar with their Decoy method. These have been active hunts in my opinion. not single critters.

I will say this, I would bet 50% of both boys sightings have been directly at the cabin. within 10-100 yards of it while the boys were either playing around hammering and nailing boards, cutting firewood with a bow saw, playing catch with a football even going to the outhouse. the proximity to the cabin and the human activity with grown men around constantly has not had any deterence to the monkees. they come right into the cabin area night and day. They has had sighting while riding wheelers and are required to carry firearms on the 4wheelers at all times as well.

one monkee was within 10-15 yards of the cabin and within 10 yards of the boys. my boy told me that all he saw on that was a huge brown hairy blurr explode from a briar thicket with a vocal "HuUUUGH" and he saw it vegetation swaying back and forth as it ran up the side of the mountain. he was 6 when that happened and the older boy was 11. these boys know everything in the woods they have either seen it live action thru a rifle scope or watched video or still pics from their own game cams. they both were adamant that this was not a hog, bear or deer. Both said it was BIG!! with much more hair. both stated that its foot fall pattern was odd compared to bear or hog.

after that the boys always had to stay on the front side of the cabin unless a adult was directly with them. since my son has been 8 he has had to have his shotgun loaded with buckshot with him at all times in camp.

the Ridge theory is spot on. alot of our activity is directly on ridgelines.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 15th, 2012, 9:12 pm #5

these 3 things stick out in the book over and over.

lets think about storm fronts for a minute. almost all fish to mammals actively feed before storm fronts. In the first book, the Rockies to the Pacific Ocean fronts bring massive weather that could impeded any type of activity for days, sometimes weeks. getting a decent meal in before the storm would be a must for a large predator.

now the teeth

there is one of the body that cannot be eaten by Hogs. the teeth.everything else is consumed. they even eat the dirt with the blood in it.

this brings us to presenting items.
i have had several things presented to me at tree stands and on trails.
from old steel cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon to feathers from Herons and Cardinals. this activity doesn't surprise me at all.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

July 15th, 2012, 11:59 pm #6

Are the monsters leaving these things? If so can you make a guess as to why?

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 16th, 2012, 3:33 pm #7

alot of people on this board have had instances of these critters leaving things for you to find them.

I don't know why they do it. I don't know if it is peace offering or what.

I have 2 blinds that always have teepee limb formations in them and on top of a folded outdoor chair there will normally be something placed there on top of it. could be a glass pop bottle, an oil can- things of that nature.

there are only 5 people that go down on that land and it is extremely rough country with little or no passage.

my tree stands sometimes will have feathers placed all around the base of the tree. one time when I opened the folded seat in my tree stand from hunting the previous evening there was a handful of cardinal feathers in the folded seat.

normally the feathers will be placed in this type of fashion direcly after I kill a deer and gut it. our gut piles are normally gone in less than 2 hours ( when I say gone,m I mean like they were picked up and carried off or something- no sign of them ever being there and the blood clots are eaten as well). We have few if any coyotes on our property. I cannot recall ever having a coyote on game cam in 20 years.

my brother had a tail of a whitetail left at the base of his tree one time as well.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 16th, 2012, 4:12 pm #8

Howdy Travellor,
I agree that there is a connection between children going missing and bigfoot. I have a friend that is a member of the Cherokee Tribe. Years ago, he told me of an incident that happened to him near the Stillwell, OK area. He was four or five years old at that time and lived in the country. He told me that while he was playing outside behind the house, a "bear" walked up to him and picked him up and began to walk towards the tree line. He was not afraid during the incident until he heard his mother screaming. He remembers the creature turning towards where the screams were coming from and being able to see his mother running towards him with a broom in her hands. He was dropped to the ground and the creature ran into the woods.
I asked him why he did not run when he first saw the creature. He said that when first approached, the creature stared at thim with huge, dark eyes. After looking into those eyes, he did not know what to do but he did not feel afraid. His family moved from the area shortly after the incident.
and I know there is no answer to them. WHEN Sasquatch creatures take children, like the one that took the Cherokee man when he was five, what happens to the captives after they're taken? Are they raised along with other BF 'children'? Are they killed and eaten? Do they ever find signs of them? Obvious answer to all three question(s)--no idea. I heard/read that monkeys in India take human babies out of the cradle, to kill and eat their brains.

And what emotion was conveyed by that creature's eyes that allowed the boy to 'go fearlessly with his captor'? Very interesting account. I don't think I've ever read/heard an eye witness account from a person who was almost taken by a Bigfoot. Thank goodness his mother was there to stop it. Glad the creature dropped him! Unless that critter, who tried to take him from his family is ever interviewed for his side of the story, we'll never know what his plans were, in kidnapping this Cherokee lad. Reminds me slightly of that boy scout lost in PNW, who claimed, after rescue, that a big hairy man guarded him at night.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 16th, 2012, 10:32 pm #9

I think infrasound of some sort and personally I think they eat children.

travellor
travellor

July 17th, 2012, 2:23 am #10

and I know there is no answer to them. WHEN Sasquatch creatures take children, like the one that took the Cherokee man when he was five, what happens to the captives after they're taken? Are they raised along with other BF 'children'? Are they killed and eaten? Do they ever find signs of them? Obvious answer to all three question(s)--no idea. I heard/read that monkeys in India take human babies out of the cradle, to kill and eat their brains.

And what emotion was conveyed by that creature's eyes that allowed the boy to 'go fearlessly with his captor'? Very interesting account. I don't think I've ever read/heard an eye witness account from a person who was almost taken by a Bigfoot. Thank goodness his mother was there to stop it. Glad the creature dropped him! Unless that critter, who tried to take him from his family is ever interviewed for his side of the story, we'll never know what his plans were, in kidnapping this Cherokee lad. Reminds me slightly of that boy scout lost in PNW, who claimed, after rescue, that a big hairy man guarded him at night.

That they attempt to rear some of the children, but they probably all die due to exposure or hardship. Then they are consumed. Hasn't Don Munroe stated that he is positive they are cannibals?? That's why we never find their remains?? I wouldn't say they are all harmless, I do believe some of the people who have gone missing listed in those books are simply killed, namely the men/hunters. A few of the women as well if they are putting up a good fight. The thing that is puzzling is the confused state that they find some of these people in when they are actually located, plus their unwillingness to discuss what happened. Memories may be repressed, and I am sure that it would be a shock to have a hairy beast take you captive, but I cannot help but agree with Paulides that maybe hypnosis would allow a few of these individuals to relay some crucial information as to what happened.