Ms. Shirley took this photo today...

Ms. Shirley took this photo today...

April 23rd, 2012, 2:19 am #1

I've been Monster Hunting for over twenty years and have seen my fair share of tracks but nothing as wide as the below...BTW...her son plays in a band and heard a scream about 2:30 AM out in front of the house when he got home...

This track was in her drive way...the first she cast was huge as well but not nearly this wide...I would hate to buy shoes for this Monster...

Timberghost
Timberghost

April 23rd, 2012, 2:30 am #2

Never seen one that wide for no longer than it is...

April 23rd, 2012, 10:10 am #3

I've been Monster Hunting for over twenty years and have seen my fair share of tracks but nothing as wide as the below...BTW...her son plays in a band and heard a scream about 2:30 AM out in front of the house when he got home...

This track was in her drive way...the first she cast was huge as well but not nearly this wide...I would hate to buy shoes for this Monster...

About a size 44 quadruple D.
That's a big ole boy there Jim.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

April 23rd, 2012, 1:56 pm #4

I don't care where your from!

Crispy
Crispy

April 23rd, 2012, 5:51 pm #5

Must buy bigger gun.....................

Terry
Terry

April 23rd, 2012, 7:01 pm #6

is having problems with her photos as even this one is blurry. Maybe we could suggest that she take or 4 shots of each subject and pick the best? I know that's what I do cause I always get one or two that are out of focus. I'm not criticizing here, just suggesting that she may need a couple of pointers if she isn't used to taking photos.

The print doesn't seem proportional to me? More like two prints side by side that look like one?

t.

April 24th, 2012, 12:23 am #7

I am just thankful that she is taking pictures!
I think that she did a great job on that big brown boy across the creek.
She is getting better with each pic, not everybody is a photographer by nature, for most it takes practice, practice, practice.
She has a good teacher tutoring her, ( Jim), she will get and is getting better.

shirley
shirley

April 24th, 2012, 4:25 am #8

hello to u all this was my foot , it wasnt a great pic , but my foot was from close to the toes it was 23 inches long 13 in across the toes, 10 in across the heel my camera wouldn't work so i used my cell phone, so i didnt get the whole print, maybe next time
Last edited by tiny on April 24th, 2012, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 24th, 2012, 12:55 pm #9

Ms Shirley takes the pictures with her cell phone...sends them to me...I then have to magnify the size since the picture is to small for the forum readers to actually see...when I do this the photo becomes a bit fuzzy...

shirley
shirley

April 25th, 2012, 12:55 am #10

here is the link to our viedo, swamp squatchers episode1 on youtube, episode2 will be up soon watch and see whats going on here in goldonna louisiana thank you shirley
Last edited by tiny on April 25th, 2012, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.