Ms. Shirley and Doug...

Ms. Shirley and Doug...

February 19th, 2014, 5:28 pm #1

Captured some very interesting vocals last Friday night...they put the recorder out close to the pond where you can hear something walking in the edge of the water...something slurping the water, I'm talking a loud slurping sound and some weird loud talking that is no doubt coming from a Monster...what's interesting...you hear the Monster blurt out a few syllables and then hear a car on the road...maybe telling others that a car was coming...also some howls and other items I've forgotten and they've only listened to a little over half of what they recorded...

They'll put both recorders out and may have last night...one at the pond and the other at Ms. Francis where she has been hearing odd sounds and something tapping on her windows and hitting the back with what she thinks would be small rocks...she wasn't home when I went down yesterday so I didn't walk around her place...she wouldn't mind me taking a walk around but out of respect I would never go unto property without the owner knowing I was there...

travellor
travellor

February 20th, 2014, 4:20 am #2

Haven't heard the monster talk since 1986. No one will believe me on what it sounds like. Freakiest crap ever. Screams and yells are one thing, but when they talk its beyond weird. You can almost make out a few words but still you can't. Too bad there isn't enough of these vocalizations for people to hear.

Ken3030
Ken3030

February 20th, 2014, 2:16 pm #3

It's been a number of years ago but I still remember that talking well. I heard two individuals talking back and forth. And yes it did freak me out at the time because I'm certain there wasn't another human around me for miles. I spent years wondering what the hell was that!

I have found a few recordings from different states that sounded just like what I heard that afternoon in central Louisiana.

Versatile
Versatile

February 20th, 2014, 2:31 pm #4

Haven't heard the monster talk since 1986. No one will believe me on what it sounds like. Freakiest crap ever. Screams and yells are one thing, but when they talk its beyond weird. You can almost make out a few words but still you can't. Too bad there isn't enough of these vocalizations for people to hear.
One of my cousin moved back home to her mothers place out about 10 miles from town.IRRC it was about May(several years ago) and they had the windows open. She grew up there but only stayed two days because something came up to her window at night and talked gibberish. Her brother across the road had something get on top of his mobile home and run the length of it on two legs.

February 20th, 2014, 4:22 pm #5

It's been a number of years ago but I still remember that talking well. I heard two individuals talking back and forth. And yes it did freak me out at the time because I'm certain there wasn't another human around me for miles. I spent years wondering what the hell was that!

I have found a few recordings from different states that sounded just like what I heard that afternoon in central Louisiana.
Are on a recorder that has record and playback only so we are going to record them on my recorder and if everything works out I'll put them up...

You hear some loud but short gibberish and then hear a car on the road...may have been a warning.
Last edited by tiny on February 20th, 2014, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 20th, 2014, 4:29 pm #6

One of my cousin moved back home to her mothers place out about 10 miles from town.IRRC it was about May(several years ago) and they had the windows open. She grew up there but only stayed two days because something came up to her window at night and talked gibberish. Her brother across the road had something get on top of his mobile home and run the length of it on two legs.
Sleeps on her couch because of the various sounds she hears at night...

Doug Murdock
Doug Murdock

February 21st, 2014, 7:32 pm #7

Captured some very interesting vocals last Friday night...they put the recorder out close to the pond where you can hear something walking in the edge of the water...something slurping the water, I'm talking a loud slurping sound and some weird loud talking that is no doubt coming from a Monster...what's interesting...you hear the Monster blurt out a few syllables and then hear a car on the road...maybe telling others that a car was coming...also some howls and other items I've forgotten and they've only listened to a little over half of what they recorded...

They'll put both recorders out and may have last night...one at the pond and the other at Ms. Francis where she has been hearing odd sounds and something tapping on her windows and hitting the back with what she thinks would be small rocks...she wasn't home when I went down yesterday so I didn't walk around her place...she wouldn't mind me taking a walk around but out of respect I would never go unto property without the owner knowing I was there...
When is the hunt for a body to begin? Further down back in December, you mention it will start when the deer hunters are out of the bush. Have you lost track about what was said?

All those stories and blurry photos mean nothing without a body, as you should know.

February 21st, 2014, 8:00 pm #8

Some of us hunt on a fairly regular basis and feel as if we're not obligated to explain what we do and where we hunt ...what blurry pictures are you talking about?...

DonDon
DonDon

February 21st, 2014, 8:42 pm #9

need to know basis.

February 21st, 2014, 8:54 pm #10

Apparently you don't need to know...