MK Davis...Artistfirst...

MK Davis...Artistfirst...

March 2nd, 2010, 3:53 pm #1

tonight...7PM CST...

If you have any interest in the discussion we have concerning the Patterson film you need to tune in...

Grumpy
Grumpy

March 3rd, 2010, 1:59 am #2

If you missed it, Shame on You!!!!!!! I have probably followed this closer than most and even old Grumpy learned a few new things tonight. Keep up the good work old friend.

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 3rd, 2010, 2:11 pm #3

tonight...7PM CST...

If you have any interest in the discussion we have concerning the Patterson film you need to tune in...
and it is a pain because I've been able to listen in the past.

March 3rd, 2010, 3:22 pm #4

One item MK discussed was the film having two creatures and not just one...he also had the flash verified as being a real occurrence in the film and not some anomalie...Kodak had already verified the flash...

Another important piece of information...Patterson was limping claiming his horse fell on him...Gimlin said Patterson's horse didn't fall and roll on RP...RP could have hurt his foot/ankle/leg when he fell in the trench while filming or from dodging gun fire...

In the below animation you'll notice the flash is close to being in a direct line with the camera person...these yahoos saw Monster and was shooting neglecting any safety of others...makes me think that these creatures may or may not have been the only ones harmed by gun fire...

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 3rd, 2010, 5:09 pm #5

My money is on that being Bob Titmus firing his handy-dandy .357, the one
he always slept with in his sleeping bag.

March 3rd, 2010, 5:23 pm #6

If that is Titmus I would think it's the double barreled rifle being fired...most would carry a hand gun for a "get off of me fire arm" not used to hunt with...in the below...that's a lot of rifle slung across his shoulder...

March 3rd, 2010, 5:55 pm #7

Notice his watch...this was filmed twice at different times...once by Dahinden and another by either RP or JG...making sure they had this documented...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

March 3rd, 2010, 7:10 pm #8

One item MK discussed was the film having two creatures and not just one...he also had the flash verified as being a real occurrence in the film and not some anomalie...Kodak had already verified the flash...

Another important piece of information...Patterson was limping claiming his horse fell on him...Gimlin said Patterson's horse didn't fall and roll on RP...RP could have hurt his foot/ankle/leg when he fell in the trench while filming or from dodging gun fire...

In the below animation you'll notice the flash is close to being in a direct line with the camera person...these yahoos saw Monster and was shooting neglecting any safety of others...makes me think that these creatures may or may not have been the only ones harmed by gun fire...

Funny - watching that little animation over and over again I kind of add my own soundtrack which goes.....

(flash)

**CRACK!**
***BOOM***

"DUCK!!!" (behind log jam)

:D

-Mike in NC

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 3rd, 2010, 7:52 pm #9

Notice his watch...this was filmed twice at different times...once by Dahinden and another by either RP or JG...making sure they had this documented...
how did they get Titmus in that same position twice?
It is funny watching his wrist watch bounce back and forth..can you make out the time variable??

And wouldn't this suggest there was more than one camera working, why else put Titmouse
as Dahinden called him, into that same identical kneeling position and footprint twice? Weird, just weird.

March 3rd, 2010, 8:00 pm #10

Funny - watching that little animation over and over again I kind of add my own soundtrack which goes.....

(flash)

**CRACK!**
***BOOM***

"DUCK!!!" (behind log jam)

:D

-Mike in NC
If you do get to hear the crack and boom...this sand bar is not that big an area...has some stumps, brush and a few trees but it's dangerous to shoot a rifle in anyone's direction...

Short story:

We were Monster hunting one night some years back...driving towards the bottoms we shined some huge red eyes in a ditch/gully in some smaller seedling pines about fifty yards away...My oldest son, looking through his scope on six power, could plainly see the eyes but not any figure...we were using a million powered candle spotlight and from shining different animals at night it would seem he or we could have seen what was holding those huge red eyes up...My son asked me if he wanted him to shoot...being an old school hunter I wouldn't allow the shot...to this day I believe behind those eyes was a Monster...I know we have seen a Monster cross in that area more then several times...

The moral of the story...when Monster hunting in an area of activity without any cows...I'll shoot or let who ever has the rifle shoot...