Map of Scary Things...BEWARE

Map of Scary Things...BEWARE

Pie Grande
Pie Grande

November 23rd, 2011, 12:40 am #1

Came across this map about "Who's coming to get us".

No Chupacabras, no skunk apes, nor Honey Island swamp monster, so it's no so accurate.

Some are not so funny or are too obscure.

Nellie
Nellie

November 23rd, 2011, 7:17 am #2

The Zobama curse.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 23rd, 2011, 8:13 am #3

No Chupacabras, no skunk apes, nor Honey Island swamp monster, so it's no so accurate.

What is a cthulu? Located in TN.

November 23rd, 2011, 12:10 pm #4

My EX,,,
Also located in TN,,LOL.

Ken3030
Ken3030

November 23rd, 2011, 2:33 pm #5

they show Louisiana getting vampires, I was looking forward to throwing some lead at some zombies! I might just have to move now...........LOL

DonDOn
DonDOn

November 23rd, 2011, 2:41 pm #6

REVERSE RACISM. That'd be more in line

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

November 23rd, 2011, 3:04 pm #7

every single time I am in the woods I manage to see some sort of creepy crawly that I didn't have a clue existed. those black gnats, seed ticks and woods mosquito's are the minions of the Devil.

November 23rd, 2011, 8:06 pm #8

our Monsters enjoy snacking on a vampire or two at night...if they mentioned werewolf then maybe we would all agree especially since the southern Louisiana folk lore speaks of the Lugaru...

That reminds me of a story told me some months back...man at his deer lease...he sees a snouted long haired large Monster watching him from some brush...he immediately rides his four wheeler out of the area with this Monster hot on his tail...next day or two his son and another man ride into the area...same thing happens to them...unfortunately I haven't spoken to any witness at this time but was told the above by a trusted friend who I haven't seen or spoken with in some time...maybe I should make a phone call to see if I can meet the witness and poke around on the lease...more then likely if I do I just believe I'll take my shot gun...just in case...

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

November 25th, 2011, 1:00 am #9

REVERSE RACISM. That'd be more in line
SO true!

RubyRed
RubyRed

November 25th, 2011, 4:25 pm #10

our Monsters enjoy snacking on a vampire or two at night...if they mentioned werewolf then maybe we would all agree especially since the southern Louisiana folk lore speaks of the Lugaru...

That reminds me of a story told me some months back...man at his deer lease...he sees a snouted long haired large Monster watching him from some brush...he immediately rides his four wheeler out of the area with this Monster hot on his tail...next day or two his son and another man ride into the area...same thing happens to them...unfortunately I haven't spoken to any witness at this time but was told the above by a trusted friend who I haven't seen or spoken with in some time...maybe I should make a phone call to see if I can meet the witness and poke around on the lease...more then likely if I do I just believe I'll take my shot gun...just in case...
the Vampire LeStat lives in New Orleans or at least his creator, Anne Rice, still does although I hear that she's given up the vampire lore...