Looks as if Miller tucked his tail and ran...

Looks as if Miller tucked his tail and ran...

October 8th, 2009, 11:22 pm #1

Damn shame...I wanted him to inspect the evidence and give his opinion...

October 9th, 2009, 12:22 am #2

It's obvious Green is in a deniable mode...Miller has not inspected the evidence nor has done any type of investigation...opinions are worthless without evidence...

October 9th, 2009, 12:27 am #3

We get quite a few visits on a daily basis...most are from the good old USA...second country in line...yep...you're right...Canada...boys up there come visit us quite often for some strange reason...

So we know or are fairly sure Miller pops in from time to time...

Lonewolf
Lonewolf

October 9th, 2009, 6:09 am #4

Damn shame...I wanted him to inspect the evidence and give his opinion...
or supporter. It doesn't seem to me that he wanted to debate facts.
If he is a friend or associate of JG maybe he was sent here to do a little recon,stir the pot to see what comes out of it. Misinformation puppet? Who knows.

I am very impressed that the GCBRO and you personally Jim have maintained your professionalism while under fire from Miller and other skeptics. Really separates the GCBRO from the rest of the groups.

Do people really think MK would come up with this theory just for attention? I may not agree with every point of the "massacre theory" but I am wise enough to realize that a mans passion for what he believes is a strong motivator. Respectful debate of evidence should be welcomed, just like you offered Miller.

Any one post wonders that pop in just to cause discourse should be ignored.
Save your energy for real debate with respectful people.

The truth of what really happened on that fall day may never be fully revealed,however the investigation has opened up a detailed dialogue that may otherwise would never have surfaced.

Whether you agree with MK or not I think the BF world is better off because of it.
Why? For one I think a lot of people have learned a thing or two about investigation techniques, I know I have.
Also I feel this should serve as a warning to all would be hoaxers out there, present B.S. and chances are the GCBRO will expose you every time !

October 9th, 2009, 4:55 pm #5

I find nothing wrong in defending friends...but the difference is that he didn't inspect the evidence properly nor conduct any type of investigation which is required to get to the truth...

MK and I are friends...by evidence I'll defend MK to the bitter end...had he not the evidence to provide me then we would still be friends but I wouldn't defend his claims...key words that separate me from Miller...friends...and MK has provided over whelming film evidence...

DonDon
DonDon

October 9th, 2009, 5:35 pm #6

I've had the privaledge of being around MK on several occasions at not only the BroBQ's but at the Mississippi meetings that J and I hold each year. MK always has something to show that makes you think. He doesn't try and cram it down your throat but instead he presents it in a way that makes you thnk about what you're seeing. Once he shows us something, he explains it and answers any questions you may ahve about what he's showing you. Humble is one word I would put with MK and I guarentee he's not our for fame and fortune, just showing you what he's found. I do know I'm very prooud to call him a true friend that I'd do anything in the world for cause he'd do the same for me if I asked

October 9th, 2009, 7:04 pm #7

Some or most can see items immediately while others struggle a bit...it's that right side fighting with the left side of their brain I guess...

I can send several friends photos of suspected Monsters that I think I see...not standing in an open field or road but in brush...they can spot them right off without any explanation...Bobby and Timber have those good eyes but yet they know what they are looking for...it comes from experience...like tracking any animal...everyone can find tracks in loose soil...but when the critter hits hard ground and foliage you have to know a bit and have some tracking experience...

RubyRed
RubyRed

October 9th, 2009, 8:42 pm #8

why I didn't see the two monsters in the photo of Sada in the Jeep for a long time. I just didn't know what I was looking for because I've never actually (for a fact) seen a monster up close. That's also why I try to listen more to people who HAVE seen monsters because as everyone knows bullsxxt walks...when experience talks.

john green
john green

October 13th, 2009, 9:47 am #9

It's obvious Green is in a deniable mode...Miller has not inspected the evidence nor has done any type of investigation...opinions are worthless without evidence...
I've been reading through this stuff, and have a few comments.

If someone can find the flight plan for our trip to Orleans that would certainly put a stop to some of this nonsense, since I sent the plane, and Rene, home as soon as Don Abbott arrived with a car. The plane was only a four-seater, by the way, the pilot, myself, Rene and the dog handler. And if there is a picture of the pilot that will settle the Titmus foolishness. He was not there and knew nothing about what was going on.

I have never suggested that I have any film with no splices. I might have, but I am no projectionist and since the film copies I have were used during lectures they are pretty sure to have splices. What I have said is that when Al deAtley gave us what he claimed was the original of Roger's film we took it to a film processing outfit and asked them if it was an original, and they examined it and said it was indeed an original showing something that walked in front of the camera. Of course I can't remember conversation from 40 years ago but if they had found any splices that certainly would have been discussed.

I don't see how anyone could imagine from any of the frames shown that I have on my shoulder a movie camera of the size claimed, and the film is continuous showing me taking my hand away, with only a small still camera in my hand and absolutely nothing on my shoulder. I did have a second camera, but it was just a poloroid. Rene had the only movie camera.

Anything anyone wants to know from me they have only to ask, but that is what MK and Paulides did not do as they built their castles in the air. And don't hold your breath waiting for Paulides to reveal further evidence for this fantasy. There is none. I know. I was there.

John Green