Look the below picture over closely...

Look the below picture over closely...

February 29th, 2012, 7:06 pm #1

One of my contacts takes pictures when she thinks she sees something...yes we can all see the dog along with other items but there just might be something there that could easily be over looked...

Nellie
Nellie

February 29th, 2012, 8:12 pm #2

perhaps it sees something over in the tall grass. There seems to be a darker area in the grass just above where there is a short light colored stick or post in the yard?
There seems to be several questionable dark areas over in the treeline. It's tough to tell...do you see monsters in this picture?

Versatile
Versatile

February 29th, 2012, 8:14 pm #3

One of my contacts takes pictures when she thinks she sees something...yes we can all see the dog along with other items but there just might be something there that could easily be over looked...

To the left of the propane tank,past the tree trunk i see a guy that is bald or partially bald with a long beard and maybe wearing light green shirt. Is that what the dog is looking at?

Mr. PHelps
Mr. PHelps

February 29th, 2012, 9:19 pm #4

I'm seeing more than one, and the doggy doesn't spot them! I could be wrong!

DonDon
DonDon

February 29th, 2012, 10:47 pm #5

gets to grainy to tell what it is when I zoomed in though.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hatchie Man
Hatchie Man

March 1st, 2012, 2:50 am #6

a figure standing to the left of the gas tank, between the two pines. Can see head, right arm and torso. Looks like it might be holding something in its' hand.

March 1st, 2012, 3:20 am #7

Difficult at best to see a Monster but there could be another to the far right of the original picture...the below is what I think you all are seeing...it's pixelated from magnification but that is a Monster standing there...

Versatile
Versatile

March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm #8

I am not impressed at all.Makes me feel like a dummy. Rarely do i ever comment about a photo because i rarely ever see anything that others re talking about. I do understand that after you have some actual experience with a photo or two then the critters are easily more visible to a person. Sometime when you are back down that way i would sure like to see anther photo without the Monster in it. Sure is easy for a person to ask for more and i understand the work required is considerably more.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

March 1st, 2012, 6:16 pm #9

Without having read other responses, here's what I might be seeing......

Between the two large white objects at the tree line (right-hand side) is a dark area. There looks to be a pair of glowing eyes (if head was cocked at an angle).

At the left-hand side, tree line - there seems to be an identical set of glowing eyes about an inch or two to the right of the window frame.

Okay - now I'll read the other responses and see how far off I was LOL

-Mike in NC

March 1st, 2012, 7:22 pm #10

I am not impressed at all.Makes me feel like a dummy. Rarely do i ever comment about a photo because i rarely ever see anything that others re talking about. I do understand that after you have some actual experience with a photo or two then the critters are easily more visible to a person. Sometime when you are back down that way i would sure like to see anther photo without the Monster in it. Sure is easy for a person to ask for more and i understand the work required is considerably more.
but couldn't readily find one...I have several areas I'm visiting tomorrow so if I remember I'll take some comparison pictures...