Kind of weird and here's why...

Kind of weird and here's why...

May 24th, 2012, 4:27 pm #1

When Ms. Francis and Ms. Shirley drink coffee it seems the Monsters were always curious and come for a visit...while looking around I noticed the lumber had been stacked in the below areas...I made a remark to both of these ladies this would be an excellent place for a Monster to come smoke them over back behind this stacked lumber...could be a shadow but it does seem a bit suspicious IMO...

Mike in NC
Mike in NC

May 24th, 2012, 6:36 pm #2

As we don't know 110% what markers mean, I wonder what would happen if the ladies made a small "tee pee" with some of those pieces of lumber from that pile. You know, like when rifles are stacked vertically in camp (in the old days, anyway).

Would the monsters think anything of it? Find it curious? Knock it over?

If the tee pee were set maybe 50 feet from the edge of the woods, would monsters come to the edge of the woods, or even partially into the open, to inspect it?

Might make a good photo op?

Just a thought.

-Mike in NC

May 24th, 2012, 7:43 pm #3

Enjoy watching folks...curious I would think to either see what they're doing or up to...something about watching the ladies...and something about them watching people period...so far there have been items moved and missing...Ms. Francis lost a couple of older pups...just disappeared...they live in a rural area with me knowing some one didn't pick them up wandering the road since she fed them daily and couldn't catch them...usually what happens in a rural area...folks abandoned their dogs and not look to pick up a dog...

There's an old soccer ball I place in a spot, kind of a divot in the ground where I would think wind wouldn't be a factor...the ball is always moved to a different area...always...this divot is right beside a well used trail where I have game cam pictures of Monsters...

As far as building any type of structure...they haven't but I have...still standing...I pull briar's over the trails...they're always moved but that could be from deer or maybe hogs which I haven't seen any or sign of...what's kind of neat...there's a large trail next to the tree line...one large branch from a pine over hangs this trail...approximately four feet from the ground...the trail does lead under this limb but the bigger trail goes around it...I thought for sure I had a picture but can't locate...I'll remember, if CRS doesn't kick in, to take a few when I go down tomorrow...

SasquatchMS
SasquatchMS

May 25th, 2012, 2:32 am #4

When Ms. Francis and Ms. Shirley drink coffee it seems the Monsters were always curious and come for a visit...while looking around I noticed the lumber had been stacked in the below areas...I made a remark to both of these ladies this would be an excellent place for a Monster to come smoke them over back behind this stacked lumber...could be a shadow but it does seem a bit suspicious IMO...

im sorry but I wont believe this ladies pictures until I see thermal

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

May 25th, 2012, 3:24 am #5

As we don't know 110% what markers mean, I wonder what would happen if the ladies made a small "tee pee" with some of those pieces of lumber from that pile. You know, like when rifles are stacked vertically in camp (in the old days, anyway).

Would the monsters think anything of it? Find it curious? Knock it over?

If the tee pee were set maybe 50 feet from the edge of the woods, would monsters come to the edge of the woods, or even partially into the open, to inspect it?

Might make a good photo op?

Just a thought.

-Mike in NC
Maybe a camera could be set up out of sight but keyed in on the ball...maybe worth a try!

Nellie
Nellie

May 25th, 2012, 6:38 am #6

if that is an overturned chair have the ladies sit it up and if the monsters like to watch them when they drink their coffee...well then...tell the ladies to put a cup of coffee on the chair or a small table placed next to the chair with a cup of jo on it for them to sit and relax too. Monkey see monkey do. Maybe it'll bring them out in the open so they can get a decent picture of them.
I know it sounds cornball but who knows? "Looky what I have monster...a nice cup of coffee for you too!" Just a thought.

May 25th, 2012, 1:11 pm #7

im sorry but I wont believe this ladies pictures until I see thermal
Is great for seeing objects at night but can be deceiving...thermal picks up heat as we all should know...could you, by looking at thermal pictures at thirty yards or a bit further in a ticket day or night, tell me if you are seeing a Monster or a human?...

May 25th, 2012, 1:13 pm #8

if that is an overturned chair have the ladies sit it up and if the monsters like to watch them when they drink their coffee...well then...tell the ladies to put a cup of coffee on the chair or a small table placed next to the chair with a cup of jo on it for them to sit and relax too. Monkey see monkey do. Maybe it'll bring them out in the open so they can get a decent picture of them.
I know it sounds cornball but who knows? "Looky what I have monster...a nice cup of coffee for you too!" Just a thought.
I have had game cams set up for long periods of time...they avoid them...

Terry
Terry

May 25th, 2012, 3:49 pm #9

Is great for seeing objects at night but can be deceiving...thermal picks up heat as we all should know...could you, by looking at thermal pictures at thirty yards or a bit further in a ticket day or night, tell me if you are seeing a Monster or a human?...
would be interesting as opposed to photos from a camera that just shows a shadow. I'd say use the thermal if you ever have the opportunity. I know though it's probably easy to say and hard to do.

t.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

May 25th, 2012, 6:27 pm #10

Another thing regarding thermal usage...when the woodline is thick with vegetation and undergrowth, all you get is a solid screen...the thickness of the undergrowth and trees can and will hamper a thermals ability to get an accurate image!