JG explains why the Bluff Creek tracks disappeared ...

JG explains why the Bluff Creek tracks disappeared ...

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

March 1st, 2010, 10:24 pm #1

after 1967:

John Greens Sasquatch the Apes Among Us 1978

"Why did they do it then and why have they stopped since. There are some possible explanations. The new road may have entered an area where Bigfoot had always been carelessly leaving his tracks around. He may indeed have died or moved elsewhere, after 1964 and the maker of the 15 tracks may be departed since 1967. Perhaps there are just so many Bigfoot hunters roaming those hills now that the sasquatches have left or learned caution. Whatever the truth about him may be, Bigfoot at Bluff Creek certainly left his mark on North America.

(This makes no sense, those tracks by John Green's own words appeared in the Bluff Creek area from 1958 until 1967. By his own words during an interview on Don Keating's Sept 2007 BTR interview, between five & seven tracks were never seen again after Oct 1967. So does he want us to believe that after enduring ten years of human intrusion, the noise of road grading equipment, intrusive traffic of the logging trucks and the influx of humans that the Bigfoot just up & left one day?...

How many different sets of tracks can you see?...

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 1st, 2010, 10:55 pm #2

the alternative explanation of why those tracks disappeared--namely several Sasquatch creatures were shot to death--is much to hard to explain away. The photo of Patterson with the different sized tracks speaks volumes. Yet I've always believed that eventually, as the Good Book says, "one's sins will find you out." Telling the entire story now, warts and all, is long over-due, IMHO.

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 2nd, 2010, 2:05 am #3

after 1967:

"Why did they do it then and why have they stopped since. There are some possible explanations. The new road may have entered an area where Bigfoot had always been carelessly leaving his tracks around. He may indeed have died or moved elsewhere, after 1964 and the maker of the 15 tracks may be departed since 1967. Perhaps there are just so many Bigfoot hunters roaming those hills now that the sasquatches have left or learned caution. Whatever the truth about him may be, Bigfoot at Bluff Creek certainly left his mark on North America.

(This makes no sense, those tracks by John Green's own words appeared in the Bluff Creek area from 1958 until 1967. By his own words during an interview on Don Keating's Sept 2007 BTR interview, between five & seven tracks were never seen again after Oct 1967. So does he want us to believe that after enduring ten years of human intrusion, the noise of road grading equipment, intrusive traffic of the logging trucks and the influx of humans that the Bigfoot just up & left one day?...

Excellent post, MH excellent, excellent.

I just listened to JG on that blogtalkshow and he lists the different casts
that were never seen again and haven't been seen anywhere since.

The hope that we would believe the maker of those tracks moved on to quieter locations
doesn't work for me, because I see photos on the internet of baby tracks found in that region on Indian Creek Road along side adult tracks.

Life is still good for those squatches. Some must have survived. I wonder if the Indian
Creek road adult track matches any of these tracks? Do you know?

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 2nd, 2010, 12:23 pm #4

after 1967:

I see seven distinct sets of tracks. You MH?

jeff

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 2nd, 2010, 12:24 pm #5

after 1967:

I also see a German Shepard in the pic that I never noticed before.

jeff

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 2nd, 2010, 12:29 pm #6

the alternative explanation of why those tracks disappeared--namely several Sasquatch creatures were shot to death--is much to hard to explain away. The photo of Patterson with the different sized tracks speaks volumes. Yet I've always believed that eventually, as the Good Book says, "one's sins will find you out." Telling the entire story now, warts and all, is long over-due, IMHO.
....out of the hundreds of photos taken that fateful day; we only get to see what? (a mere 10 or 20)?

jeff

March 2nd, 2010, 1:17 pm #7

I see seven distinct sets of tracks. You MH?

jeff

March 2nd, 2010, 2:11 pm #8

I also see a German Shepard in the pic that I never noticed before.

jeff
Most focus on the tracks not paying attention to other items in the picture...

March 2nd, 2010, 2:32 pm #9

....out of the hundreds of photos taken that fateful day; we only get to see what? (a mere 10 or 20)?

jeff
More stills with better quality are being carefully produced...

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 3rd, 2010, 2:23 pm #10

Most focus on the tracks not paying attention to other items in the picture...
anything that muddies the water will make a clear view of the 'monster' swimming below harder to see. You are right; we need to look at everything in the photo, not just the tracks.