Jake did some snooping around a bit today...

Jake did some snooping around a bit today...

August 4th, 2009, 12:57 am #1

at MC...took some photos with his cell phone and sent them to me...not bad pictures...

Jake said this looked like a foot impression...he took this off a game trail by the shot gun stand...which means nothing to those who haven't been here but for those who know it's where we've had a feeder up for years...BTW...looks more like a hand then foot to me but then again I wasn't there at the time...

August 4th, 2009, 1:02 am #2

This was some type of fur bearing animal that was eaten close to our new camp at the salt water pond...look this over closely...

August 4th, 2009, 1:37 am #3

What critters skull is this...

Grumpy
Grumpy

August 4th, 2009, 2:56 am #4

Dam Jim would have made it easier if the front of the skull was visible, there are many possibilities but without seeing the front and front teeth I can't be sure...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

August 4th, 2009, 12:52 pm #5

Coyote.

August 4th, 2009, 2:20 pm #6

I have no idea how many skulls, bones and size were in this area...but I know what it is...I think...LOL

Cindy
Cindy

August 4th, 2009, 2:35 pm #7

Dam Jim would have made it easier if the front of the skull was visible, there are many possibilities but without seeing the front and front teeth I can't be sure...
Some GOOD pictures of the complete skull would be nice.

Lonewolf
Lonewolf

August 4th, 2009, 2:37 pm #8

I have no idea how many skulls, bones and size were in this area...but I know what it is...I think...LOL

A meduim sized domestic dog.

Grumpy
Grumpy

August 4th, 2009, 3:10 pm #9

Here's a great link to skull identification.....

http://www.d91.k12.id.us/skyline/teache ... ammal1.htm

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

August 4th, 2009, 3:24 pm #10

Possum ? n/t