If you were John Green or Bob Gimlin...how could you explain this below photo?...

If you were John Green or Bob Gimlin...how could you explain this below photo?...

May 14th, 2009, 9:36 pm #1

Titmus carrying a large bore double barrel rifle in the ready position....a dog and handler headed towards a small bloody pool with what appears to be a skinned hide...I would like the both of them to answer the questions that most have concerning this frame...

May 14th, 2009, 9:41 pm #2

The bloody dog print in the Patterson film puts them there with Green...and yes the below frames are from the Patterson film...

May 14th, 2009, 9:48 pm #3

that was thought to be a hernia...notice the concentric hole in frame three....definitely a wound caused by gun fire...I did some measuring...not accurate but close...the shooter was standing to the left of the camera man approximately six to eight feet...may have been back or next to the camera man when the shot was fired...

This is an animation so be patient...

scott from philly
scott from philly

May 15th, 2009, 3:59 am #4

couldnt shot have come from the other side of creature?

this wound looks like, to me at least, like the same swelling that shows on the back later in the film, from a front shot...

that would make both shots coming from possibly the same shooter

DonDon
DonDon

May 15th, 2009, 12:32 pm #5

Titmus carrying a large bore double barrel rifle in the ready position....a dog and handler headed towards a small bloody pool with what appears to be a skinned hide...I would like the both of them to answer the questions that most have concerning this frame...

that would be easy. Bear got after us and stole my wallet. Hey Bob, John Green here. me and Titmus was up here in the woods checking out some tracks when this big ole Black bear jumped us man. Sucker slapped me around abit, sat on ole Titmus and stole my wallet. We done called in the guy from the serurity company to being his dog in and he just made it into town. Could you and Roger pick him up and drive him on down to the site for me? Hey, Might want to bring your horses, so load them up in the trailer and drive on down here. Quick man, hurry up before he uses my credit cards. Oh, may want to being your rifle, Ole titmus's big bore is a fine gun but bring your 30.06 with ya as well. Can't be to careful with the bears. She's probnably pretty mad at us right now cause as she was running away, we done shot one of her cubs. You know how ole Titmus gets when he sees a dead animal, he's got to skin anything he sees. Oh, and while your at it. May want to get Roger to being along his camera, I've got mine and I think Rene's here somewhere with his as well but we want to make sure we get some footage of this, might make a good documentary of some sort.

Seriously though, I would LOVE to hear him asked that very question Jim in a public forum with alot of people. Say someone show up with a blow up of that and a couple more pictures you and MK have shown here. Would make things real interesting for sure

May 15th, 2009, 12:42 pm #6

couldnt shot have come from the other side of creature?

this wound looks like, to me at least, like the same swelling that shows on the back later in the film, from a front shot...

that would make both shots coming from possibly the same shooter
the circumstances along with how many shooters were present I would think that could be a possibility...but even a bunch of yahoo's should know better then shoot back towards men filming...

My take is...the dog jumped Patty who was already wounded on her left side...may have been her foot or leg but definitely a gun shot wound...this is why she isn't running but lumbering as she walks away...unfortunately she walks directly towards a shooter in the tree line who shot her in the lower chest area causing the back wound we see...IMO...the shooters were not stationed in an area to shoot from but were looking for a wounded creature previously shot...notice the muzzle flash...movement comes from behind the tree, the flash then movement back behind the tree...this makes me think several shooters were shooting from different directions...

Something to keep in mind...as she walks the sand bar she takes a hard step to her right...I think this would be caused by either a gun shot or possibly another shooter stationed back to her left...one thing I feel comfortable in saying...none of these men hunting other then possibly Titmus were marksmen...she has a gun shot wound to her left side...could be the lower leg or possibly the foot...a right thigh wound and then the wound to the front exiting the back...this shot was the killing shot...not immediately but none the less the one that killed her...BTW...there could have been multiple wounds that have been edited or cropped out of the film...
Last edited by tiny on May 15th, 2009, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 15th, 2009, 12:54 pm #7

that would be easy. Bear got after us and stole my wallet. Hey Bob, John Green here. me and Titmus was up here in the woods checking out some tracks when this big ole Black bear jumped us man. Sucker slapped me around abit, sat on ole Titmus and stole my wallet. We done called in the guy from the serurity company to being his dog in and he just made it into town. Could you and Roger pick him up and drive him on down to the site for me? Hey, Might want to bring your horses, so load them up in the trailer and drive on down here. Quick man, hurry up before he uses my credit cards. Oh, may want to being your rifle, Ole titmus's big bore is a fine gun but bring your 30.06 with ya as well. Can't be to careful with the bears. She's probnably pretty mad at us right now cause as she was running away, we done shot one of her cubs. You know how ole Titmus gets when he sees a dead animal, he's got to skin anything he sees. Oh, and while your at it. May want to get Roger to being along his camera, I've got mine and I think Rene's here somewhere with his as well but we want to make sure we get some footage of this, might make a good documentary of some sort.

Seriously though, I would LOVE to hear him asked that very question Jim in a public forum with alot of people. Say someone show up with a blow up of that and a couple more pictures you and MK have shown here. Would make things real interesting for sure
The man barred had questions concerning the film so they barred him from coming...one of the hicker nuts that formed this piece of fictional get together said the man would have been physically assaulted if he attended...LOL...what a bunch of losers...threaten a person for a differing view...that cowboy needs to bring his axx down here and make threats...he'll find that most of us won't run and hide from the tough guys...

These losers are honoring a man that committed murder...Bob Gimlin...John Green have lived the lie for over forty years of killing several creatures and now we have some yahoo's patting them on the back as hero's...

Rob Anderson
Rob Anderson

May 15th, 2009, 7:25 pm #8

I admired John Green. But after all the new evidence, I want to beat the s*** out of that man for killing a bf. I am for a live capture as I stated before but killing one for the sake of killing one is wrong.

scott from philly
scott from philly

May 15th, 2009, 7:45 pm #9

that they shot them for nothing more than the fun of it

there was no scientific gain out of it

scott from philly
scott from philly

May 15th, 2009, 7:47 pm #10

the circumstances along with how many shooters were present I would think that could be a possibility...but even a bunch of yahoo's should know better then shoot back towards men filming...

My take is...the dog jumped Patty who was already wounded on her left side...may have been her foot or leg but definitely a gun shot wound...this is why she isn't running but lumbering as she walks away...unfortunately she walks directly towards a shooter in the tree line who shot her in the lower chest area causing the back wound we see...IMO...the shooters were not stationed in an area to shoot from but were looking for a wounded creature previously shot...notice the muzzle flash...movement comes from behind the tree, the flash then movement back behind the tree...this makes me think several shooters were shooting from different directions...

Something to keep in mind...as she walks the sand bar she takes a hard step to her right...I think this would be caused by either a gun shot or possibly another shooter stationed back to her left...one thing I feel comfortable in saying...none of these men hunting other then possibly Titmus were marksmen...she has a gun shot wound to her left side...could be the lower leg or possibly the foot...a right thigh wound and then the wound to the front exiting the back...this shot was the killing shot...not immediately but none the less the one that killed her...BTW...there could have been multiple wounds that have been edited or cropped out of the film...
that they would know not to be shooting back towards the camera, but with this crew, who knows