If any of ya'll have...

If any of ya'll have...

Dewey the Bigfoot expert
Dewey the Bigfoot expert

August 29th, 2011, 7:12 pm #1

...Kidnapped DonDon, please let him go long enough to read his cotton pickin email.
Bigfoot Researchers,... sssshhhhhi. Oops, almost said a bad word. LOL

the incredible Dew

DonDon
DonDon

August 30th, 2011, 1:57 pm #2

Been busy the last few days. I really didn't know what to say back to it though. I mean, how would you guys answer an email like this?

Dewey the real man expert
Dearest DonDon, you are a man among men and I idleize everything about you. If everyone in the world was as great a man as you, the world would be a better place.
Thanks so much Master DonDon

Dewey the where no BS has gone before expert
Dewey the where no BS has gone before expert

August 30th, 2011, 2:56 pm #3

...theDew1962@gmail.com
thank you Master DonDon
Lord help this ol' boy here. He must not know where you go for lyin. LOL

Dew

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

August 30th, 2011, 3:00 pm #4

Been busy the last few days. I really didn't know what to say back to it though. I mean, how would you guys answer an email like this?

Dearest DonDon, you are a man among men and I idleize everything about you. If everyone in the world was as great a man as you, the world would be a better place.
It's the cost of perfection.

Nellie
Nellie

August 30th, 2011, 4:54 pm #5

Sounds like the Dew is going to hit you up for a favor....n/t

Cindy
Cindy

August 30th, 2011, 5:46 pm #6

LOL

Okiebear
Okiebear

August 30th, 2011, 6:44 pm #7

Maybe I should sit out Mississippi..........

OB

Dewey the SICK expert
Dewey the SICK expert

August 30th, 2011, 7:47 pm #8

...I may have something else to do my dang self. LOL

Dew

August 30th, 2011, 7:51 pm #9

There might be a little sugar in somebodies blood and a little swish in their walk!
I agree with Okie Bear, I'm sleeping with my shotgun in hand and one eye open and gonna run like HE## at the first Banjo or guitar pickin I hear!!!!!
Last edited by tiny on August 30th, 2011, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 30th, 2011, 7:55 pm #10

Mastadon,,LOL