I want the message board to help me name..

I want the message board to help me name..

D. Fisher
D. Fisher

February 14th, 2011, 1:41 am #1

My canoe. Were all in this together and since I have a chronic illness and cant walk the walk anymore I'll cruise to location via canoe. So this vessel will be used to continue our favorite subject and research. After a name has been decided (no matter how bizarr) I will put it on the canoe and post a photo on this board. And of course anything of interest found upon its use will be shown here first.

I think its only fitting for the readers of the board help decide what its called.

What say you?

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

February 14th, 2011, 3:12 pm #2

Bullet?
That way you'll always have a bullet to take to the monsters,,LOL.

February 14th, 2011, 3:16 pm #3

foot, or crutch?...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

February 14th, 2011, 3:22 pm #4

My canoe. Were all in this together and since I have a chronic illness and cant walk the walk anymore I'll cruise to location via canoe. So this vessel will be used to continue our favorite subject and research. After a name has been decided (no matter how bizarr) I will put it on the canoe and post a photo on this board. And of course anything of interest found upon its use will be shown here first.

I think its only fitting for the readers of the board help decide what its called.

What say you?
.....for your consideration.

As it's a water craft....

MOCCASIN (as in "water moccasin")

THE BEETLE ("water beetle")

THE BUG ("water bug")

More crypto-related:

THE MYSTIC

(and with a nod to Patty)

HMS MYSTIC (Her Monster's Ship)

What's the deadline on a name choice? Just so I know how long I have to noodle on this subject - lol

Enjoy your new toy!

-Mike in NC

Timberghost
Timberghost

February 14th, 2011, 3:32 pm #5

What say you?
The SS Monster

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

February 14th, 2011, 3:35 pm #6

What say you?
1. Aqua-squatch
2.Freedom
3.Water-squatcher
4.Aqua Stalker
5.Water Monster

Dewey the Boat Expert
Dewey the Boat Expert

February 14th, 2011, 3:46 pm #7

What say you?
..."the FLOATER". Well, maybe not. Disregard.

Capt. Dew

Chuck L
Chuck L

February 14th, 2011, 3:56 pm #8

What say you?
All my experiences with canoes have ended up with me getting wet to some degree..how about something like
A**Splasher.

DonDon
DonDon

February 14th, 2011, 4:34 pm #9

What say you?
Critter Getter? Sounds good to me

D. Fisher
D. Fisher

February 14th, 2011, 11:43 pm #10

What say you?
For one of your vote polls, largest percentage wins. Some pretty good names have popped up.

I dont care if people know what I'm doing, in fact I think the right name might bring me some interesting stories along my travels.

I have a contact in a Wyoming hot spot, if people along the route can associate the canoe name with monsters they may put me onto a hot trail.
Planning this trip for the summer.

If anyone has a creek or river they wanted to snoop around on let me know and I may be able to make the trip sometime, I'm out to have fun and learn plus meet the good people of this board.

Rick, you have any prowling areas accessable by water down San Antonio way? You dont even have to paddle, we'll let the 2.5 hp outboard due the work, even has a built in ice chest. LOL

I always check if anyone is researching an area before I make plans to a location I'm not familiar with.