I think I need a Ghost Hunter...

I think I need a Ghost Hunter...

January 5th, 2011, 10:03 pm #1

Petey the poodle looks down the hall barking wildly at times during the day and night when I'm alone sitting at my table pounding on my lap top...at one time I thought the mutt was seeing my shadow down the hall but darkness without any outside light puts a damper on my shadow...I personally haven't noticed anything but my wife woke me up out of a dead sleep telling me she heard dishes rattling in the kitchen...I stumbled into the kitchen thinking it was Jake but no one was there...going back to bed I thanked my wife for waking me up...BTW...I along with my oldest son built our home so it ain't a previous owner ghost...

Yesterday Jake and I are working on the shed...we finish up with him going to his room which is connected to the house but with its own outside entry...my office at one time...darn kids, a man can't have anything...after taking care of some chores I come in and he tells me he could hear Petey the mutt barking and some one calling its name...his room connects to his old bedroom...of course I told him he was nuts but he said he heard what he heard no doubt and it sounded like a woman's voice calling the dog...

Gets worse...my wife's office is an older building we've done quite a bit of work on...my son-in-law and I are enclosing an area for storage/office some time back when we could clearly hear some noise in a corner...he and I look at each other with me walking to this corner which is open from where we are working...nothing but walls with folders/paper/files stacked neatly on a table...none seemed out of place...we went back to work and one of my wife's employees walked into the room which is a large open meeting room that can seat up to 60 folks so it's a big area...I asked her did she drop anything in the connecting room with her telling me no she walked from the front office area to where we were...

Since that time several employees have mentioned hearing something in the large open room and in the executive board room...my wife was in the executive board room doing something yesterday afternoon when she hears a loud sigh right next to her ear...said it scared the day lights out of her...LOL...no she is not or hasn't been interested in ghosts...she tolerates our Monster hunting but enjoys the quiet at home when we are gone to the woods...

Maybe she is taking our ghost here to work or bringing her ghost from work home...LOL...either way makes little difference but my problem is if there is a haint walking my floors at home at night he or she needs to be quiet or it's going to have to get the hexx out...never did like sneaky critters...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 5th, 2011, 10:51 pm #2

You had that weird mist episode at MC?

Maybe you brought something from MC back with you?

January 6th, 2011, 12:59 am #3

The fog, mist or whatever was huge coming from the ground...that would have been an army of haints...LOL...this at the office happened a year or two after she bought it...the place was nasty with crap piled everywhere...previous owners were a magazine company, eye doctor and an allergy clinic...

Here at home Petey the poodle started randomly barking a couple of months back but I haven't noticed him barking lately...Jake said he was barking when I was still outside yesterday and my wife thought she heard dishes rattling a few nights back...

Jake, Josh and I remodeled the office and we didn't hear or see anything but work...what my son-in-law and I heard was definitely loud enough for us both to stop and look and neither one of us believe in ghosts...other then the Holy Ghost...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

January 6th, 2011, 4:02 am #4

In some places that had spooky anomalous noises.

Last house - sound like someone was throwing the tv on the floor. Folks would be visiting and their heads would spin....LOL - never find a thing out of place after a crashing sound - but

Books and clothes would just plain vanish for days - doors would lock themselves from the inside - shadows moving around - midnight knocking - rapping on windows - lots of odd stuff. Lots of folks witnessed it too...LOL

House was near an old plantation main house - I just figured I was on some old cemetery. Turned out to also be a civil war battlefield of some note...so who knows.

Good luck getting rid of it!

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 6th, 2011, 5:06 am #5

The fog, mist or whatever was huge coming from the ground...that would have been an army of haints...LOL...this at the office happened a year or two after she bought it...the place was nasty with crap piled everywhere...previous owners were a magazine company, eye doctor and an allergy clinic...

Here at home Petey the poodle started randomly barking a couple of months back but I haven't noticed him barking lately...Jake said he was barking when I was still outside yesterday and my wife thought she heard dishes rattling a few nights back...

Jake, Josh and I remodeled the office and we didn't hear or see anything but work...what my son-in-law and I heard was definitely loud enough for us both to stop and look and neither one of us believe in ghosts...other then the Holy Ghost...

Mike in NC
Mike in NC

January 6th, 2011, 3:19 pm #6

Simple solution.......... Set up a game cam! LOL n/t

Mike in NC
Mike in NC

January 6th, 2011, 3:19 pm #7

Nellie
Nellie

January 6th, 2011, 3:29 pm #8

Petey the poodle looks down the hall barking wildly at times during the day and night when I'm alone sitting at my table pounding on my lap top...at one time I thought the mutt was seeing my shadow down the hall but darkness without any outside light puts a damper on my shadow...I personally haven't noticed anything but my wife woke me up out of a dead sleep telling me she heard dishes rattling in the kitchen...I stumbled into the kitchen thinking it was Jake but no one was there...going back to bed I thanked my wife for waking me up...BTW...I along with my oldest son built our home so it ain't a previous owner ghost...

Yesterday Jake and I are working on the shed...we finish up with him going to his room which is connected to the house but with its own outside entry...my office at one time...darn kids, a man can't have anything...after taking care of some chores I come in and he tells me he could hear Petey the mutt barking and some one calling its name...his room connects to his old bedroom...of course I told him he was nuts but he said he heard what he heard no doubt and it sounded like a woman's voice calling the dog...

Gets worse...my wife's office is an older building we've done quite a bit of work on...my son-in-law and I are enclosing an area for storage/office some time back when we could clearly hear some noise in a corner...he and I look at each other with me walking to this corner which is open from where we are working...nothing but walls with folders/paper/files stacked neatly on a table...none seemed out of place...we went back to work and one of my wife's employees walked into the room which is a large open meeting room that can seat up to 60 folks so it's a big area...I asked her did she drop anything in the connecting room with her telling me no she walked from the front office area to where we were...

Since that time several employees have mentioned hearing something in the large open room and in the executive board room...my wife was in the executive board room doing something yesterday afternoon when she hears a loud sigh right next to her ear...said it scared the day lights out of her...LOL...no she is not or hasn't been interested in ghosts...she tolerates our Monster hunting but enjoys the quiet at home when we are gone to the woods...

Maybe she is taking our ghost here to work or bringing her ghost from work home...LOL...either way makes little difference but my problem is if there is a haint walking my floors at home at night he or she needs to be quiet or it's going to have to get the hexx out...never did like sneaky critters...
Ghostbusters! Spooky spooky. Well you built the house but the land it sits on may of had a past. Maybe finding out about your property may prove interesting. My property was an army barracks in the 40's. But both my husband and I saw an apparition of a man with short brown hair and wearing an old fashion white shirt with ruffles and he both times was facing north. I saw him during the day outside the house and my husband saw him on the inside at night. He may have been one of those Spanish conquistadors...I live near the beach on the Gulf.
Maybe when Petey gets to barking again grab a camera and start shooting and maybe you might catch a picture. Those ghost hunters use digital tape recorders too for trying to catch an audio response...ask the spook who they are and see if they'll tell you.
I took several pictures of my kitty lying on our couch one night...there were 3 pictures and in the second one was what looked like an orb floating above her...I suppose it could have been a dust particle but it was just in the second picture.
Well if you do have a ghosty it doesn't seem to cause you any harm at least. I wonder if there is a way of using one of your cameras at home to catch the spook.LOL. You never know!

January 6th, 2011, 3:39 pm #9

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would use a game camera indoors...but I did charge the digital camera last night...Monster Hunter/Ghost Hunter...LMAO...can't get any video or stills of a Monster maybe I can catch a ghost on film...

January 6th, 2011, 3:46 pm #10

In some places that had spooky anomalous noises.

Last house - sound like someone was throwing the tv on the floor. Folks would be visiting and their heads would spin....LOL - never find a thing out of place after a crashing sound - but

Books and clothes would just plain vanish for days - doors would lock themselves from the inside - shadows moving around - midnight knocking - rapping on windows - lots of odd stuff. Lots of folks witnessed it too...LOL

House was near an old plantation main house - I just figured I was on some old cemetery. Turned out to also be a civil war battlefield of some note...so who knows.

Good luck getting rid of it!
I haven't experienced anything unusual but then again small noises don't get my attention...I guess if I heard something like a TV being slammed to the floor that would wake me up out of my stupor...LOL

Come to think of it...I have misplaced a few items the past few months but think that is common among us that suffer with CRS...