I Know I'll Be Opening A Can of Worms On This One...

I Know I'll Be Opening A Can of Worms On This One...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

April 18th, 2011, 6:01 am #1

Concerning the bigfoot:

Some of us on this board believe in life out there beyond our wonderful Earth. I am one of those people. I'd hate to fathom that we are all the universe haves to offer by way of intelligence. I also believe that from time to time that we are visited by these (for the lack of a better term) ET's. Extraterrestrials ("above grounders"). If by some chance these beings were checking in on us bipedal, hairless things that look so similar to themselves; would it be out of the question that they might also be taking a peek at the other "bipedal, hairier" inhabitants of this planet? Maybe they are already aware that two "hominid species" inhabit this Earth?

Sorry, I had to through that out there

-Jeff

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 18th, 2011, 1:35 pm #2

.....that since some BF sightings have included UFO's (assuming that some are legit), that this would be the case.

Considering the history of possible UFO sightings - Ezekial (sp) to Columbus and as far back as Aboriginal/etc. drawing seem to indicate.....I suppose little green men have had 100/1000's of years to study the flora and fauna of Earth.

Why the apparant fixation with cows? Who, but they, know?

Otherwise, noone has reported seeing little green men, wearing pith helmets, and wielding cameras, and phasers - wandering around the forests hunting for BF :D

I like the imagery, though - LOL

A human and an alien bump into each other in the middle of a forest and, for a moment, stare at each other in surprise and disbelief.

Human: "See any sign of BF?"
Alien: "@@> *::?" (translation: "No. You?)
Human: "Naw. Nothing at all."
Alien: "*#&%!" (translation: "*#&%!" )

...and both keep plodding on in the directions they were going, taking no more mind of each other.

-MikeInNC

April 18th, 2011, 2:12 pm #3

I haven't noticed anything at night I would consider a UFO...but I spend little time looking up...I do have a tale about something I'll tell one day...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 18th, 2011, 3:46 pm #4

Concerning the bigfoot:

Some of us on this board believe in life out there beyond our wonderful Earth. I am one of those people. I'd hate to fathom that we are all the universe haves to offer by way of intelligence. I also believe that from time to time that we are visited by these (for the lack of a better term) ET's. Extraterrestrials ("above grounders"). If by some chance these beings were checking in on us bipedal, hairless things that look so similar to themselves; would it be out of the question that they might also be taking a peek at the other "bipedal, hairier" inhabitants of this planet? Maybe they are already aware that two "hominid species" inhabit this Earth?

-Jeff
When you think of the cosmic scheme of things and that we are barely a grain of sand on an endless beach in comparison with all the other worlds out there.
Let me put it this way, if you put all the grains of sand on all the beaches in the world in one place and then said,"Ok now find me the blue one", well it's a bit overwhelming to say the least.
That is where we stand in the grand scheme of things.
I believe that it would be silly to assume that on all of those worlds that this one is the ONLY one with intelligent life.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

April 18th, 2011, 6:03 pm #5

Concerning the bigfoot:

-Jeff
I'm positive E.T's have been visiting earth for thousands of years.

As to their observation of BF, it seems to me they would be interested in all life forms.
There are many UFO reports that include UFO's retrieving water samples, soil samples, plants and various animals including of course cows.

My theory is that they are checking on their genetic experiments........

LW

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

April 19th, 2011, 11:01 pm #6

things to say about the subject in most of his books.