I can't figure this out...

I can't figure this out...

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

March 31st, 2010, 7:26 pm #1

Notice the shadows...

In this first sequence Patty walks north headed to the tree line...notice the shadow cast by the limb...

Second sequence...Patty is headed north east mostly north at the beginning...she takes a hard step to her right and is now going more east...

she reaches the trees and debris...we see the muzzle flash, the second creature...Patty takes a hard left headed back north to the tree line...the second creature would be the large male...

In the last sequence of film we see a larger, broader shoulder creature...in this still the creature begins going down catching itself with it's right hand and arm...what's screwy...his shadow compared to Patty's shadow on her back and side on the second still......

Last edited by tiny on March 31st, 2010, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 31st, 2010, 10:18 pm #2

is not correct, is it?

March 31st, 2010, 10:47 pm #3

The purpose of the above is to have interested folks look at the shadows to give them some type of time line of filming during the day...IMO...this film was taken on different days and time...

Another note...Gimlin said he saw only one creature...pure hog wash...he saw the large male we see...Patterson had to move back east to get this film of the male or there were two cameras rolling...the question...what happened to Patty?...why did Patterson stop filming her?...did she make the tree line or was she shot down?...

The film has been edited but by seeing the log jam we can clearly see "about" where the filming began and the direction she took...

The top arrow on the right is the shooter...

April 1st, 2010, 12:47 pm #4

Notice the shadows...

In this first sequence Patty walks north headed to the tree line...notice the shadow cast by the limb...

Second sequence...Patty is headed north east mostly north at the beginning...she takes a hard step to her right and is now going more east...

she reaches the trees and debris...we see the muzzle flash, the second creature...Patty takes a hard left headed back north to the tree line...the second creature would be the large male...

In the last sequence of film we see a larger, broader shoulder creature...in this still the creature begins going down catching itself with it's right hand and arm...what's screwy...his shadow compared to Patty's shadow on her back and side on the second still......

The top right arrow would be the shooter...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

April 3rd, 2010, 1:41 pm #5

Notice the shadows...

....the film was shot on the same day but at different times of the day? But then, that tends to "puzzle" me too because all of you hunters know that once you disturb an area, seldom does any other animal walk in it that day.

So, with that being said; I think what we see here is the splicing of two different films to make one. Possibly three. This might explain the shadow angles due to each participants point of view when filming.

I clearly see three bigfoot in the P-G film. What I want to know is "how did two red-neck Canadians" get the beings into the same place at one time? My feelings tell me that this area was virtually(but not quite) prime habitat for these particular bigfoot. It is even conceivable that they were part of a "feeding-type" of program by Dahinden and Patterson for some ten years prior. Atleast that is what they time-line is showing?...and after gaining their trust; they chose to kill these creatures.

What an omelet Green has created.

Jeff