Here's one that raises an eyebrow.

Here's one that raises an eyebrow.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

August 24th, 2010, 3:29 pm #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTygOt2WLEY&feature=fvw
Could be real or fake, who knows.
I do believe that with all the game cams that folks have in the woods somebody is gonna have to get something real at some point.
These monsters are smart but not perfect otherwise nobody would ever see them but by the sheer number of sightings alone there has to be a pretty good population of them around, so with each camera that is in the woods the chances of getting a legitimate photo of one goes up by leaps and bounds.

August 24th, 2010, 4:00 pm #2

I saw this sometime back...what type of scientific study?...why have the camera pointed in that one direction?...without any explanation I think we can rule this out as being a Monster caught on video...

Versatile
Versatile

August 24th, 2010, 4:31 pm #3

I disagree in away. Just noting a few things.

".what type of scientific study?...why have the camera pointed in that one direction?...without any explanation I think we can rule this out as being a Monster caught on video..." Monster Hunter quote.

Doesn't matter to me that it was called as scientific study. I see no fraud it calling it a scientific study. Camera direction. We just have to wonder why it was pointed that way. What is fraudulent about that? Could be a number of reasons. The walking thing in the footage is looking a lot like the 2nd creature in the film of the PG film. Just like in the thread just after this one.
The thing walking seems to be walking flat footed.imo How can you be quiet while walking in the woods while walking flat footed. Seems fake to me

August 24th, 2010, 5:10 pm #4

A man, a team of scientists would need reasoning to point a camera in that direction or any direction...what would he or they trying to video?...of course this would be explained for validity of the film...

As a matter of fact the walk did catch my attention...I noticed the bottom of the foot plainly lifted much higher then how a human should walk unless it is an exaggerated stride...Meldrum claims these creatures walk flat footed...I disagree but that's MO from experience...as far as being quiet...Monsters when walking thinking not anyone is there make quite a bit of noise when walking...no different then any other unsuspecting animal...

I do agree with you...I think it's fake...

August 24th, 2010, 5:16 pm #5

But from finding and seeing many tracks the Monsters here walk heal to toe with a ball push...

Versatile
Versatile

August 24th, 2010, 5:29 pm #6

I do believe that with all the game cams that folks have in the woods somebody is gonna have to get something real at some point.
These monsters are smart but not perfect otherwise nobody would ever see them but by the sheer number of sightings alone there has to be a pretty good population of them around, so with each camera that is in the woods the chances of getting a legitimate photo of one goes up by leaps and bounds.
I just learned something! I know it would be amazing wouldn't it!
On the You Tube video you can move the bar that runs across the bottom as it shows the video. You can speed up or slow down the walking of the subject.

August 24th, 2010, 5:57 pm #7

I just learned something...Thanks...

Versatile
Versatile

August 24th, 2010, 6:06 pm #8

I just learned something! I know it would be amazing wouldn't it!
On the You Tube video you can move the bar that runs across the bottom as it shows the video. You can speed up or slow down the walking of the subject.
At the 45 seconds portion. Look at the foot area. Does it look like that the fur around the ankles is thicker? Like a man in boots with fur over the boots. Seems short in the legs as well.

August 24th, 2010, 6:27 pm #9

around the ankles...a bit squatty but to be honest I really can't tell...

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

August 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm #10

It looks like a guy in a ghuille suit.