Hairy Behind

Hairy Behind

M.K.Davs
M.K.Davs

June 21st, 2012, 5:51 pm #1

Here is a screen capture from the Patterson film that has a good angle on the posterior of the subject. It is a "raw" image. I encourage everyone with an imaging program to right click on the photo and simply boost the contrast and brightness until posterior detail shows. Nothing more, just contrast and brightness. Post here what you see. This image is from a version of the film owned by the late Rene'Dahinden. M.K.
[/IMG]

June 21st, 2012, 7:59 pm #2

both cheeks along with a crack...the left foot showing what appears to be a toe push...

DonDon
DonDon

June 22nd, 2012, 1:45 pm #3

Here is a screen capture from the Patterson film that has a good angle on the posterior of the subject. It is a "raw" image. I encourage everyone with an imaging program to right click on the photo and simply boost the contrast and brightness until posterior detail shows. Nothing more, just contrast and brightness. Post here what you see. This image is from a version of the film owned by the late Rene'Dahinden. M.K.
[/IMG]
I thought you were gonna post a pic of JIM with the hairy behind topic. hehe

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

June 22nd, 2012, 6:36 pm #4

[/IMG]
About where the iliac crest is on the right side.

DWO
DWO

June 24th, 2012, 4:10 am #5

[/IMG]
To me it looks like she is carrying a baby. I see the legs and the baby's butt just above Patty's. FWIW YMMV.