Habituation...

Habituation...

July 20th, 2010, 4:33 pm #1

Hundreds of years have passed without any fool proof evidence of habituation...what's the deal?...are these folks who claim habituation nuts?...This man Mr.Mike claims there are BF all around his home but he's the only person who can see them...according to what I read the "PI" gets a flash of something on his flir, thermal imaging, when Mike claims he sees these beasts laying around his yard...

Habituation to dimensional...what's your take?...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

July 20th, 2010, 4:54 pm #2

however when it comes to BF I am not ready to make the "leap' into the BF is dimensional camp.

We have all read reports of track ways suddenly coming to a halt, or UFO's associated with BF.
If I had to form an opinion today, based on my many years of interest on the subject, I think BF is a master at vanishing in the woods to the point of appearing dimensional.

When I was in the PNW in Washington State last year, I talked to many on the subject including Native American elders and loggers. They all spoke about encounters by themselves or friends and relatives and they were all in consensus that BF is a flesh and blood creature.

There are claims of hypnotic feelings by some which may mean that BF has abilities not yet understood by humans.

I am open to the idea of a dimensional BF as I stated I have seen paranormal things that people would find hard to believe. I do know for a FACT that creatures can change their appearance at will. Call it shape shifting, morphing, whatever, I am here to tell you this IS a reality.

I would love to see sightings from CREDIBLE witnesses that claim to see BF vanish.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

July 20th, 2010, 5:08 pm #3

Which creatures are you talking about(changing their appearance)? You have me very curious!

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

July 20th, 2010, 5:51 pm #4

however when it comes to BF I am not ready to make the "leap' into the BF is dimensional camp.

We have all read reports of track ways suddenly coming to a halt, or UFO's associated with BF.
If I had to form an opinion today, based on my many years of interest on the subject, I think BF is a master at vanishing in the woods to the point of appearing dimensional.

When I was in the PNW in Washington State last year, I talked to many on the subject including Native American elders and loggers. They all spoke about encounters by themselves or friends and relatives and they were all in consensus that BF is a flesh and blood creature.

There are claims of hypnotic feelings by some which may mean that BF has abilities not yet understood by humans.

I am open to the idea of a dimensional BF as I stated I have seen paranormal things that people would find hard to believe. I do know for a FACT that creatures can change their appearance at will. Call it shape shifting, morphing, whatever, I am here to tell you this IS a reality.

I would love to see sightings from CREDIBLE witnesses that claim to see BF vanish.
There have been reports over the years of people feeling panic or dread - enough to make them leave an area. Also, feelings of fright while in bed or a tent....strong feelings of drowsiness, etc. when a BF is (or thought to be) nearby.

The subject of BF's possibly using ultra-low frequency vocalization (discussed here from time to time in the past - and which, it seems, elephants use) makes me wonder if BF can/have learned to use such abilities to disorient a person (or prey) so that the BF has time to move just enough that, when the subject has recovered full use of mental faculties, it appears the BF has vanished.

Remember the last time you were overly tired, or with one beer too many, and placing a magazine, house keys, remote control, etc. on something......then just a few moments later wondering, "Now Where The Heck did I put that??? I JUST had it in my hands and put it down.......?!!?" I'm sure we can relate

Anyway, if we can't find the remote for 5 minutes, you can imagine how little time it would take for a BF to disappear back into the woods with just 5 seconds of extra time.

Just a thought.

-Mike in NC

*I'm more than open to supernatural, etc. things in this universe (with minor 1st/2nd-hand experiences like deja vu and premonitions....nothing earth shattering) - but won't hazard a guess re: ape-like, forest-dwelling, twig shelter-building, rock-tossing creatures bending space and time.

July 20th, 2010, 9:37 pm #5

*I'm more than open to supernatural, etc. things in this universe (with minor 1st/2nd-hand experiences like deja vu and premonitions....nothing earth shattering) - but won't hazard a guess re: ape-like, forest-dwelling, twig shelter-building, rock-tossing creatures bending space and time.

Well put Mike...

Squatchman
Squatchman

July 21st, 2010, 12:23 am #6

Hundreds of years have passed without any fool proof evidence of habituation...what's the deal?...are these folks who claim habituation nuts?...This man Mr.Mike claims there are BF all around his home but he's the only person who can see them...according to what I read the "PI" gets a flash of something on his flir, thermal imaging, when Mike claims he sees these beasts laying around his yard...

If these creatures,and I do mean Bigfoot,can shift around in different dimensions,then wouldn't they just drop in out kitchens or grill sights at will when we aren't looking? Just nab that big juicy T-bone we've been working on.
Why wouldn't they just pop in our kitchens in the middle of the night and raid the fridge? I'm quite sure they would have figured us out by now if they were able to pop in and out dimensionally.
Where's my steak---Bigfoot got it.

July 21st, 2010, 2:13 am #7

Good point Squatchman...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

July 21st, 2010, 4:20 am #8

Which creatures are you talking about(changing their appearance)? You have me very curious!
around a campfire CC, I'll fill in the blanks......

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

July 21st, 2010, 12:25 pm #9

....is that the bigfoot whether through their biological make-up or developed psychic ability (or both) have the means to make you believe something whether true or not. They can play sort of a "mind game" if you will to their onlookers. Kind of like what a hypnotist can do with average people.
I suspect this is achieved through infrasound.

Jeff

July 21st, 2010, 1:49 pm #10

It doesn't explain why one man could see these critters while others cannot...IMO this whole darn deal is hype for a radio audience...