Green Supporters.....

Green Supporters.....

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 20th, 2010, 8:05 am #1

Recently an influx of Green supporters have been "flocking" to other organizations. I am sure that the GCBRO is getting many new applicants with them trying to find a new bigfoot home to further their research efforts. I know for a fact that I have received five over the last two weeks.

Though I can't reveal her name out of her own request; she personally told me that Green has over 400 (color and black & white)photos of what went down that day.

She states that Green won't even show them to his own followers. Can you believe that? 400 photos (plus) that we've never seen.

Something to hide in them you think?

JT

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

March 20th, 2010, 4:23 pm #2

They validate what WE have been saying!

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

March 23rd, 2010, 5:01 am #3

Recently an influx of Green supporters have been "flocking" to other organizations. I am sure that the GCBRO is getting many new applicants with them trying to find a new bigfoot home to further their research efforts. I know for a fact that I have received five over the last two weeks.

Though I can't reveal her name out of her own request; she personally told me that Green has over 400 (color and black & white)photos of what went down that day.

She states that Green won't even show them to his own followers. Can you believe that? 400 photos (plus) that we've never seen.

Something to hide in them you think?

JT
There are way too many inconsistencies in the whole affair as told by Green and his associates. As such, it's anybody's guess, and anyone's theories start on equal footing with the original story. All we have is what we can see and examine right now. You can't put any stock in the accompanying original story. However, the glaring inconsistencies in the original accounts are themselves very telling.