GCBRO BBQ...

GCBRO BBQ...

October 18th, 2009, 2:26 pm #1

We had a good crowd and had a great time...as soon as Grumpy gets home and some of the others they will put up some pictures...

David Holley
David Holley

October 18th, 2009, 10:21 pm #2

Glad to read you had a great crowd, our crowd the weekend before was awfully small [even for us], but good ole PAT MAYSE LAKE saved the best for last.

I'll be putting everything up on the TIMBERLINE forum within the next few days or so.

Don't guess ya'll had any BBQ left did you?

Grumpy
Grumpy

October 19th, 2009, 2:54 am #3

We had a good crowd and had a great time...as soon as Grumpy gets home and some of the others they will put up some pictures...
will download and post some pictures later tomorrow after we unpack and pressure wash everything....

Grumpy
Grumpy

October 19th, 2009, 4:31 am #4

A good time was had by all and yes it was muddy and wet hiking the bottoms or any trail this year....

DonDon
DonDon

October 19th, 2009, 12:15 pm #5

Thanks for having us over Jim and Bobby, that was some mighty fine food bud. Got to see alot of old friends and meet a few new ones as well. Couldn't have been better.

Cindy
Cindy

October 19th, 2009, 12:56 pm #6

We had a great time! Great food, nice folks. MK was really interesting. Listening to MH tell about experiences was awesome.

BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)
BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)

October 19th, 2009, 1:18 pm #7

It was great to see all my friends again, as well as finally put some faces to a few names.My kids and I had a great time, and hated for the weekend to end. I hope everybody had as much fun as I did, because just getting to hang out with you guys and gals makes the trip worth it.The BBQ is just something I do, I am just glad that everybody likes it, and I can use it to bring us all together for these functions.I hope everybody made it safely back home. And Cindy, before I forget, my daughter is wanting your cookie recipe. LOL!

DonDon
DonDon

October 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm #8

We did have a great time and as you can see, Ole Grumpy was leading the pack as usual on a couple of walks. We did find 3 seperate impressions that looked interesting along the way. Nothing for sure but they were interesting enough for us to stop and take a couple of pictures
Enjoy

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

DonDon
DonDon

October 19th, 2009, 3:44 pm #9

Enjoy
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

October 19th, 2009, 5:08 pm #10

A good time was had by all and yes it was muddy and wet hiking the bottoms or any trail this year....

Believe it or not I took these on my little LG Xenon camera phone and you know what??,,,,It takes a pretty good picture!
These are some of the folks along with some possilbe track impressions and a suspected bedding area.
BTW I am stove up today because Grumpy and Don had some kind of speed walking macho competition going so anybody with the group that couldn't keep up was SOL,,,LOL!
Ol' Grumpy is in pretty dadgum good shape!
Here's the pics.
?t=1255970445
?t=1255970699
?
?t=1255971898
t=1255970552
?t=1255970853
?t=1255970931
?t=1255971004
?t=1255971158
?t=1255971208
?t=1255971284