Game Cam Off Topic

Game Cam Off Topic

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

August 27th, 2010, 6:16 am #1

Check out the UFO pics caught on a Texas Game Cam.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/UF ... UrMMQ.cspx

August 27th, 2010, 4:20 pm #2

and appears to be a UFO...why can't I catch a UFO, an alien or a Monster on any of my game cams?...snake bit I guess...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

August 27th, 2010, 6:00 pm #3

Get down in the bottoms damnit, I'm waiting.............haha

August 27th, 2010, 6:47 pm #4

This is the first morning it's been cool enough to do anything so I went to Steve's to locate a camping spot for our BBQ...work, work, work,...that's all I do...you're so demanding...LOL...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 27th, 2010, 6:53 pm #5

I didn't know hanging out with Steve was such a chore....

Nice and cool out here - heading up to the High Sierra's this weekend to an area I have heard a lot about. So if you don't hear from me....I either fell off a mountain or got eaten by a bear....... be a lot of hiking involved so hopefully there will be an absence of people.

August 27th, 2010, 7:01 pm #6

It was right pleasant here this morning Scott...a first in what seems forever...Steve and I did some riding and scouting around for a camp site...darn near wore me out...

BTW...Your MO is fire not falling or getting eaten by a bear...as long as you don't build a fire you should be safe...take pictures and keep us updated with your hike...remember...no gasoline...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 27th, 2010, 7:56 pm #7

I was up here

[/IMG]

On the Tahoe Rim - up at Echo Summit. Something like 7,500 feet or so. Way back there near the top of the picture is Lake Tahoe, as I am looking down into the basin. That was a very long way looking down with what appeared to be extremely sharp pointy trees at the bottom waiting to impale someone....Luckily it wasn't me that day...LOL

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 27th, 2010, 8:02 pm #8

It was right pleasant here this morning Scott...a first in what seems forever...Steve and I did some riding and scouting around for a camp site...darn near wore me out...

BTW...Your MO is fire not falling or getting eaten by a bear...as long as you don't build a fire you should be safe...take pictures and keep us updated with your hike...remember...no gasoline...
[/IMG]

August 27th, 2010, 8:10 pm #9

I was up here

[/IMG]

On the Tahoe Rim - up at Echo Summit. Something like 7,500 feet or so. Way back there near the top of the picture is Lake Tahoe, as I am looking down into the basin. That was a very long way looking down with what appeared to be extremely sharp pointy trees at the bottom waiting to impale someone....Luckily it wasn't me that day...LOL
But I would have hated to make the walk to take the picture...Oh I could have done it if I had a few days to a week...

August 27th, 2010, 8:14 pm #10

[/IMG]
might catch something you can't wash off...BTW...who in their right mind wants to play with a squirrel, rat or a chip monk?...it's like having a sign that reads...Don't fall off a cliff...