FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack...

FEMA Makes Preparation For UFO Attack...

July 31st, 2012, 12:45 pm #1

This may be an older video but according to what is said...if accurate...stick your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpbJEo7 ... e=youtu.be

Crispy
Crispy

July 31st, 2012, 12:53 pm #2

Some of them in the government...I think even Biden....have advocated the invention of a false attact from UFO's to get the economy back on track. Paul klughead (SP?) The big lefty economist has been advocating it for years.

When pressed on it they all say they are kidding and it is simply an example....still..they keep on saying it.

Still, if UFO's attack, I think we are done for!

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

August 1st, 2012, 2:36 pm #3

This may be an older video but according to what is said...if accurate...stick your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye...

Almost all the Astrophysicists that were hellbent on actively seeking other life from outer space are now advocating avoiding them at all costs.

My son is a big fan of Hawking, Sagan and other well known space nerds so we have alot of books and videos around the house about them. somewhere around 10 years ago something happened that was so mind blowing that it scared them.

The realization that if another form could Bee Bop in from another galaxy just to say hello, probably is far beyond our capabilities in every single things. They somehow have evidence that whatever is out there isn't very friendly and won't want to let us rub their belly.

if you want to read up on some bizarre stuff, read up on the Zeti Reticuli Program. If that is legit, that would be awesome and scary all at the same time.

if you notice something, around 10 years ago was when Hollywood really started making the apocalyptic alien movies on large scale.

MS Mike
MS Mike

August 1st, 2012, 10:16 pm #4

I've seen a couple of things...don't broadcast it for obvious reasons that most who see 'em don't-freak, weirdo,etc. Anyway, I believe that if most of the "UFO occupants" were hostile then we would have been toast long b4 now. This is by no means a new phenomena-strange things in the sky have been seen since we started looking up. Most of the time if I see ants(Fireants excepted!) I don't declare War on them or try and capture them-I just let em be and go on about my business. I think we are much like little ants to them and for the most part are left alone with a few exceptions.

fishguts
fishguts

August 2nd, 2012, 1:06 pm #5

I haven't posted here for quite some time but I have to on this subject. I have been a firefighter in SW Fla. for 20 years now. When I saw this I went and dug up the book. Sure enough Chapter 13 covers alien invasion. There is also a new program circulating for Zombie armageddon. We have never trained for this stuff. I think it is sort of a tounge in cheek method to throw something fun into mass casualty incident training.

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

August 2nd, 2012, 1:09 pm #6

If extra-terrestrials exist and are observing us, then they would possess the technology needed for travel faster than the speed of light, and perhaps even inter-dimensional travel. If this is the case, then they also have the technology to observe us from afar, and also to be invisible. In other words, we wouldn't see them or their ships unless they wanted us to.

August 2nd, 2012, 2:33 pm #7

I haven't posted here for quite some time but I have to on this subject. I have been a firefighter in SW Fla. for 20 years now. When I saw this I went and dug up the book. Sure enough Chapter 13 covers alien invasion. There is also a new program circulating for Zombie armageddon. We have never trained for this stuff. I think it is sort of a tounge in cheek method to throw something fun into mass casualty incident training.
We can always hope for the zombies to come a calling...

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 2nd, 2012, 5:02 pm #8

I've seen a couple of things...don't broadcast it for obvious reasons that most who see 'em don't-freak, weirdo,etc. Anyway, I believe that if most of the "UFO occupants" were hostile then we would have been toast long b4 now. This is by no means a new phenomena-strange things in the sky have been seen since we started looking up. Most of the time if I see ants(Fireants excepted!) I don't declare War on them or try and capture them-I just let em be and go on about my business. I think we are much like little ants to them and for the most part are left alone with a few exceptions.
I heard a claim not too long ago, that "the grays" were protecting us from Lizard-men (nephelium?) aliens who wanted to chop us up for their food. For some reason, when I read/heard this comment, I thought of "V" the series and how that series may actually have been onto something. LOL