DON'T GET THE VACCINE

DON'T GET THE VACCINE

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 16th, 2009, 12:38 am #1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erica.html

They are already practicing riot control for mandatory vaccines - I think this is why.

Lonewolf
Lonewolf

August 17th, 2009, 3:00 am #2

this is part of a greater Gov. conspiricy to "thin the herd" in America.
The Gov. has also prepared detention centers and is prepared to lock down and quarantine entire towns who refuse to get the vaccine.

This whole swine flu thing is a joke. 36,000 people die each year from typical flu and only 350 or so world wide have died from swine flu.

This is just another attempt at Gov. control.
I hope all of the Obama voters are happy with the "change" they're getting.
As for me I'll cling to my religion and keep my guns!

Lonewolf
Lonewolf

August 17th, 2009, 3:24 am #3

They are already practicing riot control for mandatory vaccines - I think this is why.
check this out

http://www.infowars.com/category/flu-pandemic/

Imabeliever
Imabeliever

August 17th, 2009, 3:12 pm #4

The Gov. has also prepared detention centers and is prepared to lock down and quarantine entire towns who refuse to get the vaccine.

This whole swine flu thing is a joke. 36,000 people die each year from typical flu and only 350 or so world wide have died from swine flu.

I'm clinging to my guns and religion too! I'm also stocking up the pantry in the basement with food, water and other supplies. I'm officially in "survival mode" now. Who knows what's gonna happen ...

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 17th, 2009, 3:57 pm #5

And in the last 20+ years of my life have had the flu only twice. I'm not sure I had the flu last November; I think it was a different kind of viral infection because I didn't have a sore throat, runny nose, or high fever etc. I wash my hands, eat well, try to get enough sleep (although sleep pattern was disturbed this past weekend) and pray a lot. Being around students as a sub you'd think I get it once a year but I don't. So, don't worry I hadn't planned on taking ANY flu shots this year either.

However, thanks for the heads up!
Ruby

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 17th, 2009, 4:11 pm #6

We agree on clinging to our faith but keeping our guns handy. It's a shame for me to see what's happening to our America. I'm glad I was born after WW II. I feel sorry for my 11 and 9 year old grand-kids because they'll never know the America I remember fondly. The America I remember included hot summer nights listening to the Houston Buffaloes on the radio while we talked with our neighbors talk while the 'fire-flies' darted and bats flew, hunting insects. Sleeping with our windows open because the attic fan produced a breeze. Not locking our doors. Afternoon naps because 85 degrees was too hot for me to be in my front yard playing. My dad's backyard "victory" garden during the early 50s (Korean War) and the 60s (Viet Nam), and finally our family bar-be-ques where my uncle burned the chicken because he'd had one two many beers.Those are just some of my memories and no matter what, as the song goes "they can't take that away from me. NO, NO, they can't take that away from me!"

Ruby

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 18th, 2009, 4:05 am #7

God willing, we'll get her back pretty soon.

You have gun grabbers and gun owners.

Which one would you bet on in a fight?

LOL

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

August 19th, 2009, 12:36 am #8

Those days are gone forever sadly but as Ruby said, they can't take my memories away.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 19th, 2009, 2:36 am #9

May be gone, but it ain't over yet.

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 20th, 2009, 3:35 pm #10

God willing, we'll get her back pretty soon.

You have gun grabbers and gun owners.

Which one would you bet on in a fight?

LOL
But I'm not fretting; I'm more shocked than worried! However, there may be major teeth gnashing after the 2010 Congressional elections remove those from Congress who pushed Obamacare down our throats (if that happens). Never would I ever have believed that I'd hear a member of Congress say that he planned to vote FOR a bill against the wishes of his constituency. I don't hold out much hope for that man being re-elected. But, then you never know. Voters keep voting Barney Frank into office.

Keep smilin' through