Conundrums invite...

Conundrums invite...

J
J

September 17th, 2010, 8:39 pm #1

Hey folks, just an invite to drop by and join the Conundrums Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/conundrumstv

If you are on Facebook we'd love to have you "like" the page. Behind the scenes, info and more stuff there. ;-0

((Shameless plug))
J.
:-D

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

September 18th, 2010, 9:56 pm #2

Gettin old bro...tired.

Don't care as much, either.

Always love you....Me and you, bro were the ones that got this thing on the map.

Long time ago...Christmas eve...with Tuklo's "Monster".....lol

It is what it is bro....LOL

No flies on us...
Love ya J....Jimbo

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

September 19th, 2010, 12:02 am #3

You and J and I used to take remotely rebooting EB's computer whenever he would pop into hearme and paltalk?
Fun times,,LOL.
I remember that Christmas too when Tuklo got Dan on the line while he was so sick and lying and saying he had "Lefty down and buckets of blood".
That's another lying piece of sh**.

Nellie
Nellie

September 19th, 2010, 7:33 am #4

Gettin old bro...tired.

Don't care as much, either.

Always love you....Me and you, bro were the ones that got this thing on the map.

Long time ago...Christmas eve...with Tuklo's "Monster".....lol

It is what it is bro....LOL

No flies on us...
Love ya J....Jimbo
Whatever happened with Tuklo and his "monster"?

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

September 19th, 2010, 3:57 pm #5

Tuklo did have monsters but he expounded too heavily regarding the degree and frequency of their seemingly nightly "visitations".
In other words he lied.
What got me was on that Christmas Dan was sick with the flu running 100 plus degree fever and had just driven back up to Oklahoma city from Dougherty where the infamous Tuklo AKA Clifton W Sewell III dwells, and he got Dan online and told him to get back down there because he had lefty down "Shot" and buckets worth of blood samples evereywhere and so Dan wewnt back down there on Christmas eve, sick as a dog , and found NOTHING!
In my opinion it is a low down piece of s**t that would do that to a fella, especially one they call a "Friend".
I know you addressed that question to Jim K, but I was in that chat room on the night in question as well, so that is my take on it.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

September 19th, 2010, 10:57 pm #6

Thank's Rick....ya said it better than I would have.....Hopefully J won't chime in because he can speak better than both of us.

Well said bro

Bo

J
J

September 20th, 2010, 1:07 am #7

Tuklo did have monsters but he expounded too heavily regarding the degree and frequency of their seemingly nightly "visitations".
In other words he lied.
What got me was on that Christmas Dan was sick with the flu running 100 plus degree fever and had just driven back up to Oklahoma city from Dougherty where the infamous Tuklo AKA Clifton W Sewell III dwells, and he got Dan online and told him to get back down there because he had lefty down "Shot" and buckets worth of blood samples evereywhere and so Dan wewnt back down there on Christmas eve, sick as a dog , and found NOTHING!
In my opinion it is a low down piece of s**t that would do that to a fella, especially one they call a "Friend".
I know you addressed that question to Jim K, but I was in that chat room on the night in question as well, so that is my take on it.
And Rick pretty much told it above. I have no time for hoaxers. BS is BS no matter how you try to doctor it up. He had us going but as soon as he left the paltalk room we all knew it was BS.
Here's the deal. You have to trust but verify. Just as you have to confirm a real sighting, you have to confirm the hoaxes as well. It's a double edge sword but if you don't you'll never know for sure.
Rumors and crap get started by not verifying. You can't just label something a hoax or real, you have to actually go there and verify the information, either way.

So, Dan should be commended for going back, even though it was a sh^$$y thing to do to him. He was a trooper. 100 degree fever and after a 6 hour drive, he went back. Another 6 hour drive and it turned out to be nothing.
If anyone wonders why we give "Tuklo" hell here, you know why. He admitted later he made the whole thing up because he "didn't want to be alone on Christmas and wanted Dan to come back." He didn't care that Dan had the flu. It was all about him. His BS cost him his reputation in this field and tons of 'friends'. Where is he now? Who cares?

This community has no time for the BS from characters like Tuklo. Over the years they have come and gone.

In time all hoaxers will reveal themselves. It's inevitable. If you lie, cheat, or steal it will come back to bite you in the arse.

Nellie
Nellie

September 20th, 2010, 1:41 pm #8

In other words he lied.
After going back to the start of the MB in 1999 and trying to catch up with what was going on back then(I still haven't gotten out of 1999 posts)I remember he was seemingly having a monster problem but I didn't find out yet if he ever got it taken care of. And I agree with you...he definitely sounds like a scumbag to do that to somebody especially when they are sick. Sounds like he's got a mental problem.

September 20th, 2010, 6:45 pm #9

Tuklo that is. i spoke to him last almost a year ago. He and his son Chris were writing books. Dallas Tanner is/was his publisher. He told me his sons were in the film business and had a project coming up in the spring of 2010 [a Bf movie] with Danny Trejo the star. The company was looking for a consultant, would I do it.

Being out of a job at the time, and curious I said yes; only John david and I both knew it was words in the wind. Supposedly he has [and i know i'll mis-spell it] Alzahiemers and doesn't remember a whole lot. After a few weeks of email and phone calls, it simply died.

One of my grandchildren has Altuism and remarkably so did one of his. He's still in Doughtery and Jim can verify this I think...he's still probably dying.

September 20th, 2010, 6:57 pm #10

always something with Tuklo...damn nut IMO...