Circlewalker

Circlewalker

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 8th, 2012, 1:06 pm #1

I have found a program that takes the "blur" off the anomalies. I took the latest pic that you posted and enhanced it. I would either like to email it to you or get your permission to post the enhanced photo on the message board.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

September 8th, 2012, 3:21 pm #2

Please post...N/T

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

September 8th, 2012, 3:29 pm #3

I have found a program that takes the "blur" off the anomalies. I took the latest pic that you posted and enhanced it. I would either like to email it to you or get your permission to post the enhanced photo on the message board.
If you want me to post

September 8th, 2012, 5:37 pm #4

[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on September 8th, 2012, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

September 8th, 2012, 9:39 pm #5

The dark area is outlined more and appears darker but It seems to have lost the facial outlines that are evident in my pictures. I also did not have any white areas in my picture.

It outlined at least one of the anomalies lying in the foilage so that it appears more evident.

Thank you She-Wolf. This is a very interesting enhancement.

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 9th, 2012, 5:07 am #6

Grumpy I also thank you for posting the pic. Circlewalker I found the enhancement quite interesting myself, you're welcome for the enhancement. I was playing with some of my pics with the program and took the liberty of doing your picture also just out of curiosity.

Surveyor
Surveyor

September 9th, 2012, 5:32 am #7

Did you use and do you have a link to their site?

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 9th, 2012, 6:46 pm #8

The program I am playing with is called Photoscape and the link is herehttp://www.photoscape.org

September 9th, 2012, 9:34 pm #9

Surveyor, I've had and used Photoscape for years and probably the least used of those I use, there are much better digital photo editing programs out there. Each has some features both good and bad, just remember digital photography is easy to manipulate. As I said earlier in a post "I'm only going to use digital still photographs to document evidence from this point forward and am going to go back to using my HD camcorder to document all possible activity both day and night since movement is not a blog squatch", as many call unclear photo's today, IMHO if you have to enhance it so others can see it, it is probably an artifact or something within the frame that's pixalated from being enlarged, unless someone has both a before and after shot to show a difference in the suspect area.

Surveyor
Surveyor

September 10th, 2012, 3:46 am #10

For the feedback on the photo software, guys. I'm trying to learn all the ins & outs of this stuff, while I also write, research, and finish my anthropology & wildlife biology degrees. Some of y'all know that I've had to semi retire from land surveying due to my health, so I'm trying to keep busy learning & doing new things as I'm able.