Chester Moore Senior bagged a HUGE buck

Chester Moore Senior bagged a HUGE buck

DonDon
DonDon

December 5th, 2011, 10:58 pm #1

http://www.fishgame.com/CBblog.php?p=152 It was on Jr's FB. I miss talking with ole Chester. Really great fella

December 6th, 2011, 1:12 am #2

A Monster...

DonDon
DonDon

December 6th, 2011, 1:12 pm #3

We met him a couple times at MC. First time he didn't know us at all so he was kinda quiet. 2nd time, Oh heck no, he had gotten to know us abit and we sat by the fire and talked to him for a very long time. REALLY nice fella

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

December 7th, 2011, 12:54 am #4

http://www.fishgame.com/CBblog.php?p=152 It was on Jr's FB. I miss talking with ole Chester. Really great fella
I'm really glad to see him out and about. What a score on that big buck!
I'm not doing too well personally. I have a disc bulge on my spinal chord. Very painful. Add that to the heart attack and surgery, shoulder surgery, and knee surgery, in the last couple of years, oh...and the tornado. Whew...sure am glad to be here. M.K.

December 7th, 2011, 1:42 am #5

You're in excellent shape...

December 7th, 2011, 5:01 am #6

We met him a couple times at MC. First time he didn't know us at all so he was kinda quiet. 2nd time, Oh heck no, he had gotten to know us abit and we sat by the fire and talked to him for a very long time. REALLY nice fella
I think the world of BOTH Chesters!
They are both good down to earth fellas!

DonDon
DonDon

December 7th, 2011, 2:12 pm #7

I'm not doing too well personally. I have a disc bulge on my spinal chord. Very painful. Add that to the heart attack and surgery, shoulder surgery, and knee surgery, in the last couple of years, oh...and the tornado. Whew...sure am glad to be here. M.K.
on things falling apart Bro. Sure hope you get better MK

Surveyor
Surveyor

December 7th, 2011, 4:48 pm #8

you should have bought that extended warranty! Oh well, like they say, hidsight's 20/20....

RubyRed
RubyRed

December 9th, 2011, 1:23 pm #9

Chester Jr and I are friends so I get updates on what's going down with the Moores. That was a great photo. Mr. Moore Sr. hasn't changed a bit!

RubyRed
RubyRed

December 9th, 2011, 1:23 pm #10

I think the world of BOTH Chesters!
They are both good down to earth fellas!
n/t