Check this out.

Check this out.

Arkansan
Arkansan

February 23rd, 2011, 9:37 pm #1

Video of 3 golden retrievers vs. a badger.

http://retrieverman.wordpress.com/2010/ ... k-a-badger

February 23rd, 2011, 11:59 pm #2

He finally managed to get in a corner where the dogs couldn't get to him without getting bit...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

February 24th, 2011, 1:20 am #3

Why torture the badger like that?
Cameraman is a grade A a$$hole!

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

February 24th, 2011, 4:43 pm #4

Terry
Terry

February 24th, 2011, 4:48 pm #5

That's what I thought as well. n/t

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

February 24th, 2011, 7:14 pm #6

I wish that Badger would have taken a chunk out of that cameraman's A$$!
I love golden retrievers but somebody should have called them off and let that Badger go on it's way.
That has to be one of the most inhumane things I've ever seen!

February 25th, 2011, 12:52 am #7

But you all are right...cruel...

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

February 25th, 2011, 7:09 am #8

they are pains in the a$$. you can't take millions of years of canine behavior out of a dog and a Golden at that. I hope that man breeds everyone of those Goldens every chance he gets. they have the gleam in their eyes.

give em some spirit.

when I was a kid I took 4 of my mom's West Highland Terriers to a badger den to remove a demon badger from a pond dam he had claimed for himself, so I could catfish in peace.

it was RIGHTOUS!!! there was growling,snapping,hissing, yelping, dog hair everywhere - they persevered. it was their finest day and was a riot to watch. the only thing better would have been 8 Westies getting after it.

i use to watch my granpa train young coon dogs and thought that was a hoot too.

hopefully they do that to every cat, skunk, coon and possum they find in the fields.

I've got a Lab that could possibly be the best Dillo Dog in the world. he is a Armidillo Hat'in Machine.

i love running rabbits with beagles and hogs with hog dogs as well. pack em up and let em run.

the most viscious thing i have ever witnessed was running coyotes with greyhounds in college. i never would have thought a greyhound could do that to a coyote.

SAsquatch
SAsquatch

February 25th, 2011, 2:08 pm #9

If the goal was to "root out" the Badger and be rid of it, he should have called off and preformed the "Coup de Grace" on it.
He put the Dogs in danger too because Badgers ain't nothing to play with, a Badger will take an eye out.
I don't know, watching animals being tortured just ain't my cup of tea, I would much rather go on and shoot it and put it out of it's misery, that's just me though.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

February 25th, 2011, 4:32 pm #10

Let's exchange the Badger for a Wolverine! May be a little different even with three dogs! LOL