Bill Dance...guarantee you'll LOL...Thanks to a friend for sharing...

Bill Dance...guarantee you'll LOL...Thanks to a friend for sharing...

February 17th, 2011, 4:17 pm #1

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

February 18th, 2011, 12:24 am #2

If I had a dollar every time those thins happened to me! LOL

February 18th, 2011, 12:37 am #3

You have no sense of humor...IMO...hilarous...

Nellie
Nellie

February 18th, 2011, 7:34 am #4

I emailed that vid to my fishing friend to appreciate. Last month he was fishing a pond about dinnertime, his wife who is a nurse went off to bingo and wasn't expected back until after 11pm. He was fishing a new pond and got his lure caught up in debris underwater. He yanked to free himself and he told me that lure shot back and hit him at 90mph in the side of his head. It was at an angle where he couldn't see to get it out...so he went on to another pond and fished that one with the lure attached. When his wife got home it took her over 3 hours to get it out. It was a treble hook and it was in down to the curve. He was just happy that she was able to save his lure. LOL.

Arkansan
Arkansan

February 18th, 2011, 8:33 pm #5

That was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

February 19th, 2011, 11:15 pm #6

I emailed that vid to my fishing friend to appreciate. Last month he was fishing a pond about dinnertime, his wife who is a nurse went off to bingo and wasn't expected back until after 11pm. He was fishing a new pond and got his lure caught up in debris underwater. He yanked to free himself and he told me that lure shot back and hit him at 90mph in the side of his head. It was at an angle where he couldn't see to get it out...so he went on to another pond and fished that one with the lure attached. When his wife got home it took her over 3 hours to get it out. It was a treble hook and it was in down to the curve. He was just happy that she was able to save his lure. LOL.
I've had my mishaps with lures but not anything that bad...

Jake, about ten at the time, and his partner were fishing our pond...Jake hangs his H&H in the boys head while casting...the boys dad came to take him to the doctor...Jake's parting words were make sure and bring my lure back...LOL...

BTW...I was out of town or I would have taken the boy to the doctor...