Better watch your step...

Better watch your step...

August 9th, 2010, 10:59 pm #1

The email read the snake was 14 foot long and weighed one hundred pounds...killed in Kirbyville, TX...

August 9th, 2010, 11:02 pm #2

Both emails were sent to me by my nephew Brent...he down loaded his game cam to his computer and WTH...large file but when and if you get it loaded look at the hogs back...tell me what you see and has anyone had a double exposure like this with a game camera?...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 9th, 2010, 11:59 pm #3

I didn't think you could get a double exposure with a digi cam.... Neat-o!

August 10th, 2010, 12:13 am #4

large black cat taken at this same area...when he gets a copy he'll send it along for us to see...you do know we don't have any large black cats in NA?...

deerslayer
deerslayer

August 10th, 2010, 4:11 pm #5

The email read the snake was 14 foot long and weighed one hundred pounds...killed in Kirbyville, TX...

Now that's a snake! Our timber rattlers don't get that big here in Tennessee.

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 10th, 2010, 5:47 pm #6

Both emails were sent to me by my nephew Brent...he down loaded his game cam to his computer and WTH...large file but when and if you get it loaded look at the hogs back...tell me what you see and has anyone had a double exposure like this with a game camera?...

because I don't see a double exposed anything. I saw something that looked like a giant dead spider. I need to quit drinking!

August 10th, 2010, 9:11 pm #7

To much free time to squeeze the grapes for wine...LOL...it's a large file...I'll reduce it and it will be easier to see RR...and no...you don't have and have never had a drinking problem...have you?...

August 10th, 2010, 9:19 pm #8

Now that's a snake! Our timber rattlers don't get that big here in Tennessee.
Smaller and I boxed the double exposure...look to the right of the hogs butt...

SitesFarm
SitesFarm

August 11th, 2010, 2:18 pm #9

The more I look at this photo the more things I think I see. There's the big "thumb" for one and what's with the beady red eyes staring out in places? What's hog and what's not? If this was taken with old-fashioned camera film I might understand what I'm looking at. I mean, how does a digital camera have a double-exposure? Are monsters fiddling with the camera settings?
(So help me, I think I see a monster looking right at the camera!)

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 11th, 2010, 4:38 pm #10

To much free time to squeeze the grapes for wine...LOL...it's a large file...I'll reduce it and it will be easier to see RR...and no...you don't have and have never had a drinking problem...have you?...
for nothing. Two beers and I'm dead asleep. No, I've never had a drinking problem. Drinking too much alcohol makes me physically ill; I stopped over-doing drink in my thirties. However, my dad's family had a whole boatload of alkies; so, I guess I'm predisposed to alcoholism. Glad I have an allergy to it.