Ark Monsters

Ark Monsters

JF
JF

December 18th, 2011, 10:20 pm #1

Need to log on to ArkHunting.net look under Varmits and Hogs Section theres a man you might know him keeping track of all Winona sightings i really think GCBRO needs to go there or at least talk to this guy hes been tracking them for awhile now. Anyways thought i might give GCBRO a heads up maybe yall might want to talk to the man and maybe have a look at the woods

Okiebear
Okiebear

December 19th, 2011, 10:11 pm #2

Tal use to visit and interact with this sight. His views/beliefs vary from GCBRO. Regardless he does and is undoubtedly doing some good work.... I didn't sign up for the forum though so didn't read any of it.....

OB

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

December 20th, 2011, 4:00 pm #3

Need to log on to ArkHunting.net look under Varmits and Hogs Section theres a man you might know him keeping track of all Winona sightings i really think GCBRO needs to go there or at least talk to this guy hes been tracking them for awhile now. Anyways thought i might give GCBRO a heads up maybe yall might want to talk to the man and maybe have a look at the woods
.....I thought there was going to be a debate on whether or not a pair of Monsters also marched up the ramp into Noah's Ark - LOL

There's a head-scratcher!

-MikeInNC

December 20th, 2011, 5:56 pm #4

Tal use to visit and interact with this sight. His views/beliefs vary from GCBRO. Regardless he does and is undoubtedly doing some good work.... I didn't sign up for the forum though so didn't read any of it.....

OB
Good reporter that does his field work...most just write crap...he has boots on the ground...and I hate to sign up for a forum just to read...I get enough spam from the few I'm already a member of...

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 20th, 2011, 8:06 pm #5

I keep getting an error message that the server can't be found. Is the link misspelled?

JF
JF

December 21st, 2011, 9:28 am #6

ArkansasHunting.net lots good reg hunting and fishing forums there also i live and work in Tx but i do 90% of my hunting in Arkansas cause they got so much good public land to hunt. When i was up there in Oct for Muzzloader Season they had BF sightings in Winona on the Local TV News

JF
JF

December 21st, 2011, 9:33 am #7

Good reporter that does his field work...most just write crap...he has boots on the ground...and I hate to sign up for a forum just to read...I get enough spam from the few I'm already a member of...
Yea i fiqured you would hes dedicated im signed up to the ArkansasHunting.net and i dont get any spam or nothing from it i really think you two need to get together after deer season and hunt these critters

December 21st, 2011, 2:38 pm #8

ArkansasHunting.net lots good reg hunting and fishing forums there also i live and work in Tx but i do 90% of my hunting in Arkansas cause they got so much good public land to hunt. When i was up there in Oct for Muzzloader Season they had BF sightings in Winona on the Local TV News
around in some of the areas where the Monsters are sighted in Arkansas but it seems I can't get away from Louisiana...