Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

October 19th, 2010, 11:37 pm #1

This guy seems to think so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhElE3JILAE

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

October 20th, 2010, 1:31 pm #2

Yes, I think alien civilizations have been here before, but it's been a long, long time.

If aliens have such advanced technology that they can travel huge distances across the galaxy or even light years across the universe, they certainly have no use for any technology we could offer.

As advanced as they would be, if they wanted to invade us or take anything from us, it would have already happened. They could wipe us out or take everything we have without setting foot on this soil.

And, they certainly would have the technology to study and observe us from afar without actually coming here. All they would have to do to learn about life on this planet is monitor the billions of cellular, radio, and TV transmissions that radiate from this planet on a daily basis.

As far as UFO sightings go, our air traffic radar network is such that they can see just about everything everywhere from outer space down to a 1,000 feet or less off the ground. Just recently, it has been greatly improved. Every conversation that occurs between a controller and a pilot is tape recorded. And, every conversation that occurs is usually overheard by scores of other pilots. When 9/11 occurred, it took them less than an hour to clear the skies over the entire country of thousands of aircraft. If a pilot or controller actually saw a UFO and said something about it, I promise you, the incident would be known by every pilot and controller in this country within 48 hours. There is no way they could keep it quiet. Too many people would have heard it as it happened. And, believe me, pilots and controllers love to talk.

I spend more hours watching the sky than most people. And, I'm often watching "clean" sky above the clouds and haze line. And, I have occasion to watch it both day and night. I've never seen anything unidentified. At least, not yet. And, whenever I see something that does look suspicious in my airspace, the air traffic controller has already identified it for me and told me everything about it - what it is, what altitude it is, how far it is from me, and what direction it is going.

Now, do I think the US military has all kinds of neat toys that we don't know about? You bet they do!

October 20th, 2010, 2:08 pm #3

Millions of people have seen UFOs which could be an explainable event or object...what people saw over the desert in Arizona is unexplainable IMO...personally I'm not a sky watcher, to busy looking on the ground, but I'll not discount every report of unexplainable flying objects in our air space...

Tim and I had something huge, black, without any visible lights and completely silent fly over us one night about 10 PM at our ball field...we both thought it must be military since we were less then twenty miles from Barksdale air base...we wouldn't have noticed this object but it was so large it cast a shadow when it went directly over us...

This is not Bigfoot but it is an interesting thread unless you think BF and UFOs are connected...

It would be appreciated if others would relate their experiences or opinions regarding the UFO phenomenon...

Okiebear
Okiebear

October 20th, 2010, 2:28 pm #4

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

October 20th, 2010, 2:38 pm #5

Millions of people have seen UFOs which could be an explainable event or object...what people saw over the desert in Arizona is unexplainable IMO...personally I'm not a sky watcher, to busy looking on the ground, but I'll not discount every report of unexplainable flying objects in our air space...

Tim and I had something huge, black, without any visible lights and completely silent fly over us one night about 10 PM at our ball field...we both thought it must be military since we were less then twenty miles from Barksdale air base...we wouldn't have noticed this object but it was so large it cast a shadow when it went directly over us...

This is not Bigfoot but it is an interesting thread unless you think BF and UFOs are connected...

It would be appreciated if others would relate their experiences or opinions regarding the UFO phenomenon...
Tapes of controllers and pilots talking about unidentified objects zipping about the heavens.

And some odd stuff flying over some military installations.

If they were aliens I think Steve would be right.

I tend to think more along the lines of inter-dimensional travel as opposed to inter-galactic. Might also explain the erradic behaviour of the crafts.

I also think the military has some cool toys we don't know about.

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

October 20th, 2010, 3:21 pm #6

It looks like a night time parachute jump. When I read the comments below the video, someone confirmed it. This would be real easy to confirm because all the local airport control towers in the area would know about it. They all jump out together from about 10,000 ft and ignite their flares at the same time so they can see each other and stay close. They have to, else they would crash into each other while they were trying to hold hands. Once they get down to where they want to open the 'chutes, they all separate and put out the flares. Every time they do one of those around the Gregg county airport, the UFO reports stream in. The same thing happens when the local precision flight team practices at night. You would think we were being invaded with all the UFO calls.

If there actually were alien craft flying around, it would be impossible to determine because of all the reports coming in that really weren't alien UFOs.

October 20th, 2010, 4:45 pm #7

Like you I think most reports of sighting a UFO can be explained but the day light in Manhattan?...surly folks could tell they were parachutists...

October 20th, 2010, 4:53 pm #8

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

October 20th, 2010, 5:08 pm #9

Years ago, I came to know a gentleman who's higher education is in Astrophysics. Since his graduation from college, he has been employed by a major governmental agency. I was fascinated by his profession and he had an interest in my hobbies (especially the Monkees).

he told me matter of factly, to keep an open mind about many things that are unknown to us. that there are several species of animals on the earth that have NO DNA linkage or evolutionary branch. we don't know how they ended up on earth and this is actually talked about amongst .gov scientists. there are some scientists that firmly believe that these animal species are NOT FROM THIS EARTH and they make no apologies for that.

I've seen some info regarding Alien issues after his prodding. it was quite interesting to say the least, especially if one keeps an open mind and follows numerous realms of science.

I can also tell you that several members of .gov agencies are listening, reading and acknowledging amatuer investigators like us to help them in their research.

my friend was very blunt in his assertions, that many, many things regarding Aliens, UFO's, SFO's and some elements of cryptozoology are uncharted, but documented.

the .gov is concerned of this on many levels to possibilities. so much they are paying attention to what we think on these subjects. You can trust me when I say that every State and Federal Game Department, Department of Agriculture and Forestry has individuals reading this website and all other related websites. some of the posters are well known by their Alias's to them. they are using people like you and I for our ideas as well as monitoring numerous aspects of our hobbies.

along these lines. I find it quite odd that after years of probing space, the Kings of Astrophysics spent millions of .gov money taunting Space looking for the unknowns, now to have them about face as Stephen Hawking did and embark on a less exploratory avenue. Dr. Hawking has now said, we don't want to invite these unknowns here. these unknowns are far more dangerous than we could ever imagine.

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

October 20th, 2010, 5:27 pm #10

Imagine what that would look like at a distance of 5 or 10 miles.

If alien craft are out there flying around, it's going to be hard to pin them down with people thinking stuff like this are alien UFOs. And, I bet the local authorities got plenty of UFO calls over the jump in the video.