Another picture...

Another picture...

November 30th, 2011, 10:41 pm #1

I had to reduce the size for the forum...the contact sees what she thinks is a Monster in the weeds...I have no idea if she saw something walking, crawling or whatever but I do know I have video of a person walking from the back porch taking pictures on several occasions...look this over closely...

November 30th, 2011, 10:48 pm #2

I cropped and magnified...I definitely see something in the picture...remember I have video cameras pointed in this direction and do have video of a what appears to be two dark somethings with one crawling or maybe belly crawling off...the other stays stationary for several hours until it gets dark...

In the first picture you can see the shadow of the person taking the picture...by shadow alone I know it's afternoon...west sun...

November 30th, 2011, 10:53 pm #3

Since I did have video of something in these weeds I walked this area looking for anything dark that could have been what I saw on video...I couldn't find anything but weeds...

The contact has taken quite a few pictures of this area where she sees something with me having the pictures...unfortunately the pictures are blurry for some reason...and there are several witnesses who have seen what they say is a BF in this one area...
Last edited by tiny on November 30th, 2011, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 1st, 2011, 12:49 am #4

I cropped and magnified...I definitely see something in the picture...remember I have video cameras pointed in this direction and do have video of a what appears to be two dark somethings with one crawling or maybe belly crawling off...the other stays stationary for several hours until it gets dark...

In the first picture you can see the shadow of the person taking the picture...by shadow alone I know it's afternoon...west sun...

Peek a boo!
[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on December 1st, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 1st, 2011, 1:12 am #5

Is that a face under my mouse arrow?
[/IMG]

December 1st, 2011, 2:15 pm #6

Peek a boo!
[/IMG]
More then several have seen Monsters in that particular area...a tree plus weeds for concealment....a little girl that stays with my contact at times walked out to the propane tank you can see in the picture and took a few pictures...this has been cropped for the forum...I did mention I walked this area last Friday...there are not any stumps or objects there...nothing but weeds...I do know this is not proof of anything to most but I know for fact this area has Monsters that come around several of my contacts homes...

December 1st, 2011, 2:17 pm #7

These folks are not outside taking random pictures...they hear or see something before taking any pictures...

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

December 1st, 2011, 2:46 pm #8

As you can see this is not a large area with towering weeds, objects or stumps...the Monsters come from the pine thicket back behind the red square and watch, I would think, these folks as they are sitting on the back porch...

RubyRed
RubyRed

December 1st, 2011, 11:45 pm #9

Peek a boo!
[/IMG]
But am I looking at monster or a man. If I step back from the photo the "face" reminds me of an actor (now dead) named Vincent Scharavilli (I'm sure I misspelled his name)...so is it monster?

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

December 2nd, 2011, 7:02 am #10

More then several have seen Monsters in that particular area...a tree plus weeds for concealment....a little girl that stays with my contact at times walked out to the propane tank you can see in the picture and took a few pictures...this has been cropped for the forum...I did mention I walked this area last Friday...there are not any stumps or objects there...nothing but weeds...I do know this is not proof of anything to most but I know for fact this area has Monsters that come around several of my contacts homes...

I see possibly 2 faces and another possible torso in this photo