Another new feature of SyFy's Fact or Faked: Paranornal Files for Tuesday nite

Another new feature of SyFy's Fact or Faked: Paranornal Files for Tuesday nite

Nellie
Nellie

May 22nd, 2012, 6:36 am #1

This one has to do with the Lizard Man.
What I get a kick out of is watching them trying to look for evidence to debunk their subject of investigation and it leads them into tromping around out in the woods at night. On one of their shows it sounded like they were howled at by something with a lot of lung capacity. Oh well, just trying to keep ya informed.

May 22nd, 2012, 2:16 pm #2

Apparently some one saw something...IMO making up a tale about a large bipedal lizard is beyond imagination...reminds me of the three men riding the back roads in Louisiana one night drinking beer when they see a large bipedal hair covered beast cross the road in front of their car...one looks at the other and says..."damn, did you that gorilla?"...they saw something but it's doubtful it was a gorilla...

Nellie
Nellie

May 22nd, 2012, 2:36 pm #3

Yep MH, I'll believe it when they have absolute proof with a possible body. Until then it's all speculation...but then that's how a lot of the population view bigfoot monsters too. Hey, maybe it's a skunk ape with a really bad case of the shingles all over it's body.lol
But it is kind of fun to watch those folks look around out there in the woods trying to prove or disprove their creature of investigation. A monster may come along to check THEM out...you just never know.

SCSquatcher
SCSquatcher

May 22nd, 2012, 4:31 pm #4

Apparently some one saw something...IMO making up a tale about a large bipedal lizard is beyond imagination...reminds me of the three men riding the back roads in Louisiana one night drinking beer when they see a large bipedal hair covered beast cross the road in front of their car...one looks at the other and says..."damn, did you that gorilla?"...they saw something but it's doubtful it was a gorilla...
I know the guy who knew the Lizard Man. The SC Lizard Man of years back was a guy who was tired of the "Locals" stealing his beans, butter beans, from his field. It is said he had a contact in New York that worked for a movie costume maker. He acquired a Lizard Man suit and would steak-out his bean patch at night to frighten away the "Moon-Light Bandits". The guy I know said this "Farmer" showed up drunk at a local Halloween party wearing the head to the outfit. This is all not to say that this location could not support a monster or two. Due to its remote location and proximity to a waterway.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

May 22nd, 2012, 6:23 pm #5

I know that story is faked....three men driving around Louisiana drinking beer...right! Whats' the chances of that? LOL

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 22nd, 2012, 10:11 pm #6

I know the guy who knew the Lizard Man. The SC Lizard Man of years back was a guy who was tired of the "Locals" stealing his beans, butter beans, from his field. It is said he had a contact in New York that worked for a movie costume maker. He acquired a Lizard Man suit and would steak-out his bean patch at night to frighten away the "Moon-Light Bandits". The guy I know said this "Farmer" showed up drunk at a local Halloween party wearing the head to the outfit. This is all not to say that this location could not support a monster or two. Due to its remote location and proximity to a waterway.
I have never liked Butterbeans A-TALL.

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 22nd, 2012, 10:12 pm #7

May 23rd, 2012, 2:12 pm #8

I know that story is faked....three men driving around Louisiana drinking beer...right! Whats' the chances of that? LOL
Three men riding around in Louisiana drinking beer at night does lean towards impossible...two men...yes...three men...no...

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 23rd, 2012, 4:35 pm #9

I left out the words all of my in that title about Butterbeans.

May 23rd, 2012, 6:15 pm #10

At our age we think it but forget to type it...CRS...at times...