Alabama...Monster report...

Alabama...Monster report...

July 31st, 2011, 12:41 pm #1

Friday night at a restaurant a young lady told me the following...
When young they lived close to the Georgia border...house set below a mountainous region with the back yard small that connected to this mountain...

Mother is doing dishes...looks out the window with a Monster looking back at her...she does a blood curling scream with the Monster retreating to the mountain...She said this critter was approximately 5 to 5 1/2 ft. tall...

Front porch screened in area...sister hears a noise thinking it was her dad coming in...Went to greet her dad seeing a Monster running away...this Monster had entered the screened in porch area throwing a welcome mat outside...

This lady said that she and her sisters were afraid to be outside thinking something was always watching them...

That has to be a scary way to grow up...

hogue34
hogue34

August 1st, 2011, 2:20 pm #2

what part of Alabama?

August 1st, 2011, 9:30 pm #3

Is that even a city in Alabama?...She mentioned north of Gadsden...

Grumpy
Grumpy

August 1st, 2011, 9:58 pm #4

and is just on the Eastern edge of what's know as the AL Triangle known for many reports and lots of activity.

August 1st, 2011, 11:07 pm #5

Are do I need a darn hearing aid to?...

August 2nd, 2011, 12:52 am #6

I was referring to Gadsden AL, I've never heard of Newsome and can't find it on a map..... I have an appointment with the VA this month for a hearing aid... maybe you should call and make one..... LOL Hopefully they can fix me up so I don't have to wear Bionic Ears every time I'm in the woods so critters don't walk up and tap me on the shoulders..... Dam getting old is the pits.

August 2nd, 2011, 1:40 am #7

Getting older beats the alternative though Bob...

Florida Redneck
Florida Redneck

August 2nd, 2011, 6:11 am #8

I always swore that MH but there are times these days when I have my doubts about getting older beating the alternative.

August 2nd, 2011, 12:36 pm #9

You need to collect all the social security you invested...that's exactly what keeps me and Grumpy going...money...LOL...

hogue34
hogue34

August 2nd, 2011, 2:35 pm #10

that area has had some activity since it is the lower foothills of the Appalachians and it borders several Georgia counties with activity. Not to bring up a sore subject but the great Biscardi "found a dead one" hoax area is on North Georgia and despite the hoax it has had some activity. North Georgia is pretty durned remote! There are alos some very remote areas of NE Alabama.