Addendum to the report Steve and I did a few weeks back...

Addendum to the report Steve and I did a few weeks back...

October 18th, 2010, 9:05 pm #1

The lady that contacted the GCBRO back the last week of September called to give me an update...

Her husband came in from working off shore...during our conversation he described something having a growling/whistling/clicking/bionic bird sound... when he would go in the thickets to investigate he couldn't find any tracks and hasn't seen anything...this has been going on for over ten years...also that there were larger trails about 3/8's of a mile from his home...

The lady also told me a man that lives in the area driving his pickup had to go pull a car in that broke down...driving down a dirt road headed home a huge bipedal creature walked out in front of his pickup...he slammed on the brakes with the towed car running into the back of his pickup...

Her neighbor, Steve and I visited with, said she has seen the creature almost daily the last few weeks...once under her pecan tree she saw what she thought was a huge limb that had fallen...this limb moved and then stood erect...had it's hands up with elbows bent...she thought the Monster was eating her pecans...her son-in-law also witnessed the sighting...

This lady also reported various items being moved about her property with some items being brought to her property...flower pot, a red garbage can, some flowers, an old tire, next day came back and put a five gallon container on the flower pot...items missing...deer antlers, about six to seven sets, turkey feet, one of her son-in-laws was a hunter.

Items missing but brought back to the property...several plastic gas containers, an electric sander and an old AC frame...When Steve and I investigated the property we found numerous junk items in the woods back behind her home...She also told me that friends older grand children, different location, went outside to smoke when they saw a huge creature step over the four foot fence...

October 19th, 2010, 1:16 pm #2

The woman who is having the sightings has taken a few pictures with a cheap send in the camera to have the pictures processed...she told me she thought the critter was to far away for the camera but said she had another camera and was buying film next time she went to town...this is a rural area with the nearest town to buy anything like film is approximately 30 miles...The lady that has seen this creature said it has some white or gray on it's chest...she has had the sheriff department and game warden come to her home with them not giving her any satisfactory answers...

The ladies husband that works off shore is going to record the sounds he's hearing when he takes to the critter...the sounds he is hearing is about 10 to 15 minutes after dark which suggests a possible bedding area a few miles from their homes...

Nellie
Nellie

October 19th, 2010, 4:08 pm #3

I hope she can get some good pictures and audio and wants to share them with us.

October 19th, 2010, 4:48 pm #4

We put on our gentlemen hats when Steve and I visited them...we didn't sugar coat anything we discussed with these fine folks including the report...gather the information...scout the property...come back and asked questions including the initial questions asked...never ask leading questions...

The first initial report is usually something strange...in the case of the reporting lady it was tracks...she along with her neighbors began talking back and forth and this report has began to snow ball a bit...is it imagination?...could be...is it an accurate report of sightings?...I hope it is and think these people are seeing and hearing something they're not familar with...

I plan on going back and visiting with the smokers that saw something step over the fence and the man whose truck was damaged when a something walked out in front of him...
Last edited by tiny on October 19th, 2010, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 19th, 2010, 4:57 pm #5

After questioning the person responsible for the report make damn sure and ask about the neighbors having any type of activity or hearing any strange calls or whistles...collaboration of the report makes a huge difference...

I couldn't tell you how many contacts I've made doing the above...

And for Pete's sake...don't be afraid to ask questions...I know I'm not...