A friend called me last night pointing out something interesting...

A friend called me last night pointing out something interesting...

April 9th, 2012, 11:15 pm #1

Check out the smaller red box...is that the hand and thumb?...

Timberghost
Timberghost

April 10th, 2012, 3:12 am #2

I think it's legs from another one standing behind the first one.

Timberghost
Timberghost

April 10th, 2012, 9:54 am #3

It only looks like one. And it does resemble a hand. If it is, what a huge paw right?

DonDon
DonDon

April 10th, 2012, 11:43 am #4

but if it is OMG it's huge.

Birddog
Birddog

April 10th, 2012, 12:02 pm #5

Look over the first ones right shoulder (its right) I see eyes like another one looking around the first one and then farther in the background you can see what looks like a cone shape with leaves over the face area. You may need a magnifing glass to see it (I sure did).

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 10th, 2012, 1:16 pm #6

The BF is easily picked out.

I see two possibilities with the lower section.

1. The forearm and a leaning tree.
2. The forearm/hand and a small, peeking, baby/juvenile BF.

To me it would depend on whether the foilage in the tree/juvenile area is in the foreground or the background. If in the foreground, I could hypothesize a juvenile. If the foilage is in the distant background (beyond the main BF) then I'd just say leaning tree.

Now, some brightly lit foilage is in the foreground (you can see a leaf or two on the right which is in front of a tree. This would lead me to believe that this cluster of foilage is in the foreground and that a juvenile could be peeking.

This is all hypothetical, of course. The "juvenile" is just a blob-squatch.

The main BF is, as I mentioned, pretty darn clear.

-Mike in NC

[/IMG]

Terry
Terry

April 10th, 2012, 1:16 pm #7

but I think it's leaves angled in a particular way. You can see others in the photo that look the same.

t.

April 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm #8

Like Birddog I can see others in the picture after enhancing the picture but I wouldn't swear to it...and I do know these critters here travel in groups so it may well be several more in this one picture...

BTW...can anyone see any human similarities in what little you can see of the face?...

April 10th, 2012, 6:00 pm #9

I've looked at this picture from every angle and it does appear to be a hand...Mike did a pretty good job in drawing it as well...
Last edited by tiny on April 10th, 2012, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 10th, 2012, 6:26 pm #10

Like Birddog I can see others in the picture after enhancing the picture but I wouldn't swear to it...and I do know these critters here travel in groups so it may well be several more in this one picture...

BTW...can anyone see any human similarities in what little you can see of the face?...
MH -

Zooming-in on the face, it looks like the BF's left eye is bisected by a long, bright green leaf.

A smaller leaf, directly below the larger one, seems to bisect the edge of the mouth, which seems to be open somewhat.

That's what I see.

-Mike in NC