Badshoe "Buy one get one free" year end deal

Badshoe "Buy one get one free" year end deal

November 30th, 2009, 7:33 pm #1

Ken Collins of Badshoe Productions has a year end offer of "Buy one get one free" on his technical DVD's. Check it out by clicking on the banner above.

Thanks Ken!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doug Bender
1966 Fairlane 390/4-Spd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 30th, 2009, 9:53 pm #2

...I took advantage of this last year - got the C6 and 9" DVDs... I am finally in the middle of my first attempt to rebuild the C6 (or any auto trans for that matter) and can tell you that the video has been invaluable. The only down-side is that my wife is not happy in that I am talking about getting an extra DVD player/TV to go in the garage so that I don't have to keep running in to re-watch segments as I go through this thing...

Thanks again Ken - the one DVD is well worth the price - the second is a really nice bonus.

December 2nd, 2009, 7:35 pm #3

Ken Collins of Badshoe Productions has a year end offer of "Buy one get one free" on his technical DVD's. Check it out by clicking on the banner above.

Thanks Ken!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doug Bender
1966 Fairlane 390/4-Spd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.. one (if any) would help me (the most) in rebuilding my '63 T'Bird C-O-M MX? Saw in another thread that he may offer a C-O-M FMX next year. Think that it would help?

December 3rd, 2009, 3:06 pm #4

They are very close.

The major difference is the 63 has a rear pump while the FMX has a different rear support in place of it.

I wonder if he can somehow incorporate that into the CD.

texastomeh
texastomeh

December 3rd, 2009, 11:15 pm #5

.. a GREAT idea, Stuart! I have seen that very question asked dozens(?) of times on various Ford forums - including this one. Seems like there would be quite a bit of inetrest. I, for one, would DEFINITELY want a copy. Others?

December 4th, 2009, 1:03 am #6

I have the FMX that I'll be using for next years project. However, I'm checking with some of my guy's to see if they have an early dual pump, I can use in the video just for comparision. The rebuilding is still about the same but of course the back end at the second pump and valve body is a bit different on the early units.

Ken Collins, BadShoe Productions, How To DVD's specializing in Ford drivetrains www.badshoeproductions.com (banner ad below)
email; badshoe@myway.com

December 4th, 2009, 4:00 am #7

...will be looking forward to be one of the first to get the new video when it is released!!

KarlJay
KarlJay

December 13th, 2009, 2:33 am #8

Thanks Ken!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doug Bender
1966 Fairlane 390/4-Spd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I clicked on the banner, selected AOD then selected C6 and it came up to about $71. So how do you get the discount?

KarlJay
KarlJay

December 13th, 2009, 2:40 am #9

I guess you send an email first then order?