Frankie going home today.

Frankie going home today.

March 27th, 2008, 9:53 pm #1

Louise called me a while ago and said that Frankie is doing very well and is going home this afteroon. I'll let y'all know more this evening. Thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts, words of encouragement and offers to help. Friends like y'all are my most treasured possessions!

March 27th, 2008, 9:56 pm #2

I'm so happy for her! How fast was that?

March 27th, 2008, 10:07 pm #3

Louise called me a while ago and said that Frankie is doing very well and is going home this afteroon. I'll let y'all know more this evening. Thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts, words of encouragement and offers to help. Friends like y'all are my most treasured possessions!
I'm so happy she made such a quick recovery.

March 27th, 2008, 10:18 pm #4

Last edited by Cop_Cop on March 27th, 2008, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 27th, 2008, 10:21 pm #5

I'm so happy for her! How fast was that?
I imagine she was raising too much hell and they sent her home for some peace and quiet.....theirs!

March 27th, 2008, 10:23 pm #6

nm

March 27th, 2008, 10:23 pm #7

I was hoping to be able to stop in to see her today when I was on the WB but time disappeared - and I guess she might not have been there!  So happy to hear of this quick recovery.  Give her our best.

March 27th, 2008, 11:46 pm #8

She was supposed to stay a week! Tell Frankie if she needs anything I can stop over on my way home from work any time - seriously.

March 28th, 2008, 12:46 am #9

So glad she has done so well!

Whenever I utter the word "exercise" I will rinse my mouth with chocolate!

March 28th, 2008, 1:28 am #10

and the first thing he said was, "Does she need anything?" so please let us know if there's anything we can do.