WTD: Drag slicks and wheels

WTD: Drag slicks and wheels

January 10th, 2008, 4:49 am #1

Gday,

Im looking for a pair of drag slicks preferably with wheels to suit my Datsun 1600 which is PCD 4 x 114.3 like all Datsuns etc. Preferably in Sydney so I can pick them up. Need them before 23rd February for the cars first quarter mile pass.

I know there was a few blokes on this forum that have run something similar to what I want at W.S.I.D in the past like JRBOOM and CRZYFJ anyone have anything that would suit my car?

Cheers,
Blayne

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 11th, 2008, 2:41 am #2

I don't have any wheels to suit a datsun but I have a good set M/T slicks 26" x 8.5" with little use.

If you interested in the slicks email me at msheringham@typac.com.au

Regards
Michael

January 11th, 2008, 3:20 am #3

Gday,

Im looking for a pair of drag slicks preferably with wheels to suit my Datsun 1600 which is PCD 4 x 114.3 like all Datsuns etc. Preferably in Sydney so I can pick them up. Need them before 23rd February for the cars first quarter mile pass.

I know there was a few blokes on this forum that have run something similar to what I want at W.S.I.D in the past like JRBOOM and CRZYFJ anyone have anything that would suit my car?

Cheers,
Blayne
Michael ive sent you an email

Cheers,
Blayne

June 17th, 2008, 12:35 pm #4

Gday,

Cheers,
Blayne
still wanted set of drag slicks and front runners either on a set of wheels to suit datsun stud pattern or by themselves.
cheers,
Blayne

July 9th, 2008, 2:54 am #5

Gday,

Cheers,
Blayne
got a set!