Wrecking DR30, Gold Coast QLD

Wrecking DR30, Gold Coast QLD

March 10th, 2008, 12:54 pm #1

hey all,
just bought a wrecked DR30 to salvage motor, box and diff center.
has had a hard knock to the drivers side front, so the bonnet, d/s guard, headlight, bar reo, etc. side indicators survived. everything bar the motor, box and diff center is for sale.
it has manual windows, and was formerly a FJ20E car.
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
it has a ducktail wing on it with g/c bootlid
all glass is in good condition
has a 3inch stainless exhaust which i wont be using
good condition tail lights
located in southport on the gold coast in QLD, and willing to ship any part at buyers expense to... wherever.
post, PM or TEXT (plz dont ring as i cant pick up when at work) on 0419763226 if there is any questions about anything, and to get prices.
cheers!
will

Aaron
Aaron

March 11th, 2008, 8:35 pm #2

I spotted one in a front yard near Grand Motors yesterday, is it the same car?

will
will

March 12th, 2008, 2:01 am #3

hey all,
has had a hard knock to the drivers side front, so the bonnet, d/s guard, headlight, bar reo, etc. side indicators survived. everything bar the motor, box and diff center is for sale.
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
located in southport on the gold coast in QLD, and willing to ship any part at buyers expense to... wherever.
post, PM or TEXT (plz dont ring as i cant pick up when at work) on 0419763226 if there is any questions about anything, and to get prices.
cheers!
will
na mate, this one's in the yard at RMA.

March 15th, 2008, 11:22 pm #4

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
Hey mate is it a 2 door or 4 door, how much for boot spoiler and rs badges

will
will

March 16th, 2008, 6:04 am #5

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
hey mate
its a 2 door. ill take 150 for the bootlid with spoiler attached, but it doesnt have the rs badges sorry.
cheers
will

paul
paul

March 17th, 2008, 4:02 am #6

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
What specs are the exhaust. eg how many muffelers/hotdogs. is it cat back or turbo back. are the flanges stainless

Paul

will
will

March 18th, 2008, 2:45 am #7

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
hey mate
exhaust is mild steel from the headers to the cat, then has a 3inch metalcat, then 3inch stainless to a muffler, then out to the rear cannon. flanges are stainless in the stainless section of exhaust.
will

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 21st, 2008, 11:06 am #8

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
Can we grab some pics of these bits and pieces please?

josh
josh

March 25th, 2008, 2:23 am #9

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
hey mate, have got all the seat belts? if not all, the rear ones and passenger front... and how much... cheers

josh

Shane
Shane

March 28th, 2008, 9:38 am #10

hey all,
2 tone grey in colour.
pale grey interior
cheers!
will
Hey mate have you still got the doors??

What kinda condition they in and how much?