FJ20 parts on Ebay

FJ20 parts on Ebay

June 16th, 2008, 7:29 am #1

Hi all.

check out Ebay. I've got a few FJ20 parts for sale. There will be more to come soon too.

cheers
Scott.

June 16th, 2008, 9:09 am #2

Do you have any cam gears or a oil pickup?If so can you please email me at Ltinteriors@three.com.au

kerry
kerry

June 16th, 2008, 11:31 am #3

Hi all.

check out Ebay. I've got a few FJ20 parts for sale. There will be more to come soon too.

cheers
Scott.
hay mate with the dizi's what mods haev to be done for them to fit the fj ? and if so can u mod them or witch ever one so i can buy and get it posted to tasmania ?

Svd001
Svd001

June 16th, 2008, 11:41 am #4

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
Yep, I've got an oil pick up and cam gears. All will be listed on Ebay this week hopefully. Stay tuned.

Check out this sight on what needs to be done with the moding of an E15 dizzy. You should find it using the search option.

I'm happy to post anything anywhere.

Cheers
Scott.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2008, 2:59 pm #5

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
kerry i have a fj20 turbo dizzy $200 if you want it

kerry
kerry

June 18th, 2008, 7:18 am #6

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
that sounds pretty good and i live in tasmania to so will have to be posted thats if u dont live here already
!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2008, 11:06 am #7

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
Hey kerry I can send you some photos give me your email address and i can send it to you.I can post to tasmania no problems.

svd001
svd001

June 19th, 2008, 6:40 am #8

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
No offence guys but if you want to organise to sell something maybe it would be a bit more gentlemanly to start your own thread as opposed to high jacking some one elses.

Food for thought.

svd001
svd001

June 21st, 2008, 4:28 am #9

Hi all.

cheers
Scott.
A bit more stuff on ebay guys.

Cam gears, sump, oil pump etc etc. Have a look.

cheers