red/ white OC 1 stolen from hwy 401

red/ white OC 1 stolen from hwy 401

May 11th, 2012, 3:19 pm #1

While driving on the 401 hwy on Saturday May 5th my boat rack detached from my car around exit 48 eastbound (401)Porthope - luckilly no one got hurt but when I return to pick the boat up just minutes later the boat was gone. If anybody has any information about an OC1 Red Hurricane (boat only) Please contact me at: paddlesup1@gmail.com, Please spread the word. Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 3:28 pm #2

How does a person steal a boat in a matter of minutes? Maybe he fell off and slide somewhere?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2012, 10:11 pm #3

While driving on the 401 hwy on Saturday May 5th my boat rack detached from my car around exit 48 eastbound (401)Porthope - luckilly no one got hurt but when I return to pick the boat up just minutes later the boat was gone. If anybody has any information about an OC1 Red Hurricane (boat only) Please contact me at: paddlesup1@gmail.com, Please spread the word. Thank you very much.
Sounds more like a Lost instead of a stolen.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 13th, 2012, 3:50 am #4

Maybe someone tampered with the trailer hitch and followed you.