Music from HK CCWC

Music from HK CCWC

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 9th, 2012, 6:38 pm #1

Hi everyone:

I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the music that was played at the Hong Kong CCWC. They were looping three songs over and over again - probably my only highlight of the HK regatta. In all seriousness, can anyone provide the names of the songs or where I could potentially buy/download them?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2012, 2:36 pm #2

Seriously? That music drove me friggin nuts. They didn't even cut it off when the announcer was speaking so I could barely hear what he was saying half the time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2012, 3:13 pm #3

Hi everyone:

I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the music that was played at the Hong Kong CCWC. They were looping three songs over and over again - probably my only highlight of the HK regatta. In all seriousness, can anyone provide the names of the songs or where I could potentially buy/download them?

Thanks!
I liked it. It sounds epic as you're heading to the boats.

Original Poster
Original Poster

August 10th, 2012, 3:40 pm #4

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
I'm serious. Would appreciate ANY help I could get...in knowing the names of the songs.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2012, 3:51 pm #5

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
Do you want an mp3 recording of the Swiss bells too that they walked around with? Help you go to sleep at night? :D

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2012, 4:16 pm #6

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
I actually recorded the Mellen DBC guy with my video camera, so no thanks

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2012, 8:31 pm #7

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
You should have used Shazam to find out the names of the song.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2012, 12:39 am #8

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
3 songs? I heard 1 song... over and over again for 5 days. Super annoying at the time, but I would appreciate listening to it for nostalgia sake.. Although I think its permanently burned in my head. It definitely wasn't a popular song, sounded like some sort of stock track.

Send the hk db association an email and let us know if you come up with anything.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2012, 12:35 pm #9

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
Thank you for pointing out the obvious - that I should ask HKDBA. I will follow up with them and let you know.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 14th, 2012, 1:56 pm #10

Hi everyone:

Thanks!
If it was obvious, then why did you ask?