Montreal Mixed searching for new coach - any updates

Montreal Mixed searching for new coach - any updates

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 29th, 2011, 8:33 pm #1

I hear Montreal Mixed was looking for a high performance coach - there was an anonymous thread earlier that people highly suspected was the source behind the recruiting drive. Any update on this matter?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 30th, 2011, 2:38 pm #2

Most of the paddlers left for 22dragons. Just spend one practice in their pool and you understand.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 31st, 2011, 8:56 am #3

I hear Montreal Mixed was looking for a high performance coach - there was an anonymous thread earlier that people highly suspected was the source behind the recruiting drive. Any update on this matter?
All joined Mahjongg.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 2nd, 2012, 11:15 pm #4

A few left, Montreal Mix is still gonna be a top team next season. Watch out for the nationals in 2013.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 3rd, 2012, 2:24 am #5

who is coach??

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 3rd, 2012, 2:40 pm #6

B final at best.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 3rd, 2012, 5:02 pm #7

Does 22 Dragons have a Senior Crew (40+)?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 4:41 pm #8

Montreal Mix is over. Had some small potential at one point. But now with all the decent paddler joining 22Dragons. Hope they don't end up in the community races.
It's a shame.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 10:27 pm #9

They will still be 3rd in quebec this summer. New coach, new blood, and many strong girls who will be in Hong kong. Montreal Mix will still easily be ahead of halfrows, express, the merge, and others

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2012, 5:40 am #10

I personally dont think they are capable of 3rd this year around. Though never know.

But we can all sleep in and that Verdun/BMO will grab 1st/2nd.