Killbear race Sept 13 &14

Killbear race Sept 13 &14

GC
GC

August 22nd, 2008, 11:33 pm #1

Killbear races are Sept. 13 and 14th this year. The weekend features outriger and marathon Sat. and Sunday , camping at beautiful Killbear Provincal Park and a fish BBQ and bonfire Sat. night.
The races are short , about 20 min. and casual so you can race several times in different boats. The beach is great , the water clean , the scenery spectacular. 15$ / person plus park camping fees covers your weekend. Family rates available.
2 Dragon boats can be provided free if anyone wants to practice and I will run long DB races on the same course if there is interest.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2008, 3:04 am #2

is that not the same weekend as the Mazda Knock out?

GC
GC

August 27th, 2008, 1:03 am #3

Killbear races are Sept. 13 and 14th this year. The weekend features outriger and marathon Sat. and Sunday , camping at beautiful Killbear Provincal Park and a fish BBQ and bonfire Sat. night.
The races are short , about 20 min. and casual so you can race several times in different boats. The beach is great , the water clean , the scenery spectacular. 15$ / person plus park camping fees covers your weekend. Family rates available.
2 Dragon boats can be provided free if anyone wants to practice and I will run long DB races on the same course if there is interest.
Contact Gord for details.
aquacage@vianet.on.ca

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 3rd, 2008, 8:57 pm #4

any crews signed on?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 3rd, 2008, 9:15 pm #5

Same weekend as Stratford.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2008, 2:03 am #6

But a lot more fun.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2008, 3:24 am #7

NOT

I am sure it will be a lot of fun, but it will be no Stratford.

Different strokes for different folks. I am sure it will be a great time with losts of varied racing.

Rob M
Rob M

September 15th, 2008, 3:21 am #8

Gord

My son and I had a great time at your race this weekend and appreciate everyones generosity by sharing their boats.
We look forward to attending the Parry Sound races next June and again in Septmeber. The food was excellent as well.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 17th, 2008, 2:37 pm #9

so who was there? who won? what were the conditions? i wanted to go but something came up. anyone have recap