orders on net

orders on net

chetan jain
chetan jain

May 9th, 2009, 4:28 am #1

In western railway, now all gazetted office orders, notifications, are being put on railnet at wr home page under ling Gazzetted Office Orders. What is more significant is that the uploading is being done at the source itself by our own dealing clerks. Became functional on 08/05/09. There is scope for lots of improvement though.

It saves lot of time for all concerned which is lost in enquiring about orders, thereafter faxing it , chasing the fax and of course "per bearer".

WE ENSURE THAT THE FIRST COPY IS PUT ON NET AFTER SCanning etc and only later is any copy distributed.

A very simple thing but very important.

IF ONLY RB COULD DO IT FOR ALL ORDERS.

Netsurfer
Netsurfer

May 9th, 2009, 4:46 am #2

http://www.wr.indianrail.gov.in/

Could not locate the link of Gazetted officer in the above site.
Please provide the complete URL.

CHETAN JAIN
CHETAN JAIN

May 9th, 2009, 8:24 am #3

ITS ON THE RAILNET SITE AND CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH RAILNET AT THE ADDRESS 10.3.2.55. ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HOME PAGE, U WILL FIND THE CAPTION GAZZETTED OFFICE ORDERS.
THANKS.

ravinder kumar cpo(a) cr
ravinder kumar cpo(a) cr

May 11th, 2009, 8:34 am #4

In western railway, now all gazetted office orders, notifications, are being put on railnet at wr home page under ling Gazzetted Office Orders. What is more significant is that the uploading is being done at the source itself by our own dealing clerks. Became functional on 08/05/09. There is scope for lots of improvement though.

It saves lot of time for all concerned which is lost in enquiring about orders, thereafter faxing it , chasing the fax and of course "per bearer".

WE ENSURE THAT THE FIRST COPY IS PUT ON NET AFTER SCanning etc and only later is any copy distributed.

A very simple thing but very important.

IF ONLY RB COULD DO IT FOR ALL ORDERS.
initiative.. keep it up, my compliments.

chetan jain
chetan jain

May 11th, 2009, 4:31 pm #5

I just hope that somebody in the Railway Board takes the initiative and does it for all the orders and notifications issued by the Board.

nk
nk

May 13th, 2009, 3:39 am #6

dear sir,

i still think ur bhavnagar initiative in PNM on that primitive fox fro was the best. it simply saved lot of time and brought lot of clarity in the PNM proceedings.

i tried to copy the program and run in adi division but could not do so because nobody knew how to operate the fox pro.

i donot think in bvp, they fail to laud ur efforts in every pnm... they have been doing.... since then.

all the best..and congrats

nk...missing ur cutting wits

Jeb Long
Jeb Long

May 13th, 2009, 7:08 am #7

I was pained by your calling of the FoxPro as primitive.
Foxpro was never primitive.Users may belong to primitive mindset.
It was one of the most wonderful program.

Visit the following site and you may become enlightened.
http://www.foxprohistory.org/