Weekend, yo!

Weekend, yo!

Aurora
Aurora

June 14th, 2012, 4:01 pm #1

Tomorrow I'm going camping! Yay!

I wasn't really excited about it when I was first asked but now i'm sofa king stoked! I haven't been camping since 2009, and I don't even care that it's supposed to rain most of the weekend, it's going to be awesome, with fire and squirrels, and wine!

When I told the bf I was going, and asked if he wanted to come his reply was "Why would I want to go live like a homeless person?"
le sigh

Did I ever tell yall about the time I met a serial killer while camping, like for reals? Although we knew he was bat shit crazy and creepy at the time, we didn't know WHO he was until a couple years later when he was arrested and his photo was on the front page of the paper and we were like "Whoa... isn't that..yeah"

Aurora
Aurora

June 14th, 2012, 4:03 pm #2

smirk
smirk

June 14th, 2012, 4:07 pm #3

Tomorrow I'm going camping! Yay!

I wasn't really excited about it when I was first asked but now i'm sofa king stoked! I haven't been camping since 2009, and I don't even care that it's supposed to rain most of the weekend, it's going to be awesome, with fire and squirrels, and wine!

When I told the bf I was going, and asked if he wanted to come his reply was "Why would I want to go live like a homeless person?"
le sigh

Did I ever tell yall about the time I met a serial killer while camping, like for reals? Although we knew he was bat shit crazy and creepy at the time, we didn't know WHO he was until a couple years later when he was arrested and his photo was on the front page of the paper and we were like "Whoa... isn't that..yeah"
Have fun camping! Me and a friend are doing a Led Zeppelin tribute band on Friday called Get the Led Out. beer.

You Canadians are freaking me out with your murderers. The more I read about the foot-mailing guy the more and more fucked up that whole thing is. I semi-jokingly posted about it last week, but the more details I read the more horrified I am. Like for real, what's wrong with people.

Ginny
Ginny

June 14th, 2012, 4:12 pm #4

I haven't been camping in so long, I'm not sure if I could do it. Probably if they had showers, but if I'm camping someplace that has showers there is probably a hotel nearby so why no just stay there. I've been thinking about Yosemite though. They have these tents with a foundation you can rent. I did it once before but drunk people get SO LOUD at night in Yosemite.

June 14th, 2012, 4:13 pm #5

Dayum. That's scary.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 14th, 2012, 4:15 pm #6

Have fun camping! Me and a friend are doing a Led Zeppelin tribute band on Friday called Get the Led Out. beer.

You Canadians are freaking me out with your murderers. The more I read about the foot-mailing guy the more and more fucked up that whole thing is. I semi-jokingly posted about it last week, but the more details I read the more horrified I am. Like for real, what's wrong with people.

People eat this. It's bread. Why? No, why? It's not even the worst of it. Whole human heads. Yum.

June 14th, 2012, 4:15 pm #7

How many of them do you have to do, Smirk? Is it a female band?

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 14th, 2012, 4:16 pm #8

Ha.

Aurora
Aurora

June 14th, 2012, 4:16 pm #9

I haven't really read anything about the foot guy in a while. I know he wasn't connected to that unsolved murder in Florida, but might be to the one in California?

I can't decide if it's creepy or funny that he was so easily caught, for a guy who wrote an essay about how to disappear forever.

And the Green River Killer was a US product.

Last time we went camping we just camped on a logging road, so no toilets, no water. This time, since we are old now, we are going to a swanky provincial campground with flush toilets and yes showers too. However we're still just sleeping on rocks. Those foundation things sound sweet!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 14th, 2012, 4:17 pm #10

The inflatable mattress is your friend.