To Mr. DENG

To Mr. DENG

May 4th, 2012, 5:37 pm #1

I am sorry you are ill. I'm also sorry you live in KS. You really have to move on with your life and seek some help. Your waking hours for entertainment, seem to involve coming here and trying to fuck up everyone's day. If you aren't 13 years old, you then must have some real sadness buried in yourself. You are pretty fucked up. Grow a set and go seek help- talk to a family member before this gets out of control and you end up offing yourself.

May 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm #2

I think you are confusing Mr. Deng with the Deng violator.  They are not the same person.  "Mr. Deng" posted a thread asking the violator what he wanted, that's all.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

May 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm #3

I am sorry you are ill. I'm also sorry you live in KS. You really have to move on with your life and seek some help. Your waking hours for entertainment, seem to involve coming here and trying to fuck up everyone's day. If you aren't 13 years old, you then must have some real sadness buried in yourself. You are pretty fucked up. Grow a set and go seek help- talk to a family member before this gets out of control and you end up offing yourself.
I'm seating you next to Arwen.

Joke. It was a joke. It was a joke to log in as Mr. Deng when Spammy was at it. Boy. Is it Friday yet?

May 4th, 2012, 5:47 pm #4

Joke isn't fucking funny- get over yourself- tired of the Deng, Deng Violater bullshit- it's fucking stupid and apparently hurting some people's feelings.

May 4th, 2012, 5:49 pm #5

Jesus H. Christ. Alright, already.

Caps and Ginny, thanks for having a sense of humor!

May 4th, 2012, 5:59 pm #6

Mental illness isn't fucking funny. Whoever this asshole is, he is sick. Name it and fucking own it. You try to make a joke about it, you only encourage it to continue.

May 4th, 2012, 6:02 pm #7

Mental illness? Are you assuming this person is mentally ill?

May 4th, 2012, 6:03 pm #8

It kind of makes sense, doesn't it, Anonny? I mean, who in their right mind would just spam a message bored over and over like that (assuming the person is not a kid)?

May 4th, 2012, 6:06 pm #9

An extremely bitter person that is being paid to f*ck around on the internet all day, with a little work mixed in?

Or enlighten me - does this ever happen at night? If the answer is no - you've got a good old garden variety moron that finds proxies to hide from his boss and tOdd and be an asshole all day then gets in the car and road rages home.

This idiot's been around here too long to be a kid, don't you think? It knows things.

May 4th, 2012, 6:09 pm #10

Yeah, I do agree that it doesn't seem likely it's a kid. So, the unbalanced comment by AC fits.

I am trying to think... I don't think the spam happens at night, but it does for sure on the weekend.