So I was watching the TV last night...

So I was watching the TV last night...

May 4th, 2012, 7:49 pm #1

And I saw a commercial for the Voice finale (I'm pretty sure) and they were listing all these guest 'stars' that are going to be on. On of them was billed as:

Flo Rida

Flo fucking Rida? So I went and watched part of a video. And well, I don't know if he's good or not, because that sort of 'pop-rap' genre isn't my thing. So I won't say, 'he suuuuuuuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuuuuu-huucks' or anything like that, but I will say that his name is really bad.

Like, it makes me think - "Is that like Lou Sir? Flo Rida, meet Lou Sir. Wait, he's you."
Last edited by SquiddyBoy on May 4th, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2012, 8:02 pm #2

Oh dear.

It's a rap themed name. When you are good at laying down rhymes you've got flow. So, he rides the flow.

Which one did you watch.

I like this a lot

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

This one is ok too

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

May 4th, 2012, 8:06 pm #3

That name is Lou Sir. He could be the 3rd coming of Michael Jackson, and I'd say so.

And he's not.

May 4th, 2012, 8:07 pm #4

I don't know what "Lou Sir" is :s

Oh... are you calling him a loser?
Last edited by CanadianRaven on May 4th, 2012, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2012, 8:11 pm #5

winna winna, Lobstah dinnah!

Amber
Amber

May 6th, 2012, 7:47 pm #6

You never heard of him before?

jiggy
jiggy

May 6th, 2012, 8:57 pm #7

I read it as looser, not loser.

Squid Boy
Squid Boy

May 7th, 2012, 12:15 pm #8

No, I never have. As I said, I don't know much about his genre of music.

And Jiggy - it works that way too, in the Jim Carey way of saying "Loooooosurrrrr"

May 8th, 2012, 12:16 am #9

Pop Rap is generally garbage designed to cash in on the buying power of middle-class white kids. Flo Rida is no exception.

May 8th, 2012, 1:41 am #10

And I saw a commercial for the Voice finale (I'm pretty sure) and they were listing all these guest 'stars' that are going to be on. On of them was billed as:

Flo Rida

Flo fucking Rida? So I went and watched part of a video. And well, I don't know if he's good or not, because that sort of 'pop-rap' genre isn't my thing. So I won't say, 'he suuuuuuuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuuuuu-huucks' or anything like that, but I will say that his name is really bad.

Like, it makes me think - "Is that like Lou Sir? Flo Rida, meet Lou Sir. Wait, he's you."
I didn't know either, Squid.

I thought his name was Flo Rida because he was from Florida and it was some fancy rap way of saying it